I say good bye to love... July 23, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Awesome...dynamic...delight...wow...what a return...hahahha...so we do matter...yesss...thanks Cvs...thanks a lot for keeping our hopes alive n kicking...yaaa...but...

OK ok Be still my heart...what did happen??? lol...Im not questioning it...will just enjoy it...

Why did Arnav lie???

It starts with Anjali n Arnav...Arnav...Di why would I lie to u...Anjali...Since u got married things have changed...times have changed...u have stopped answering my questions..Arnav...nothing has changed...I married khuhsi cause of u...

Khushi was sitting by nani ji n explaining...Arnav ji came back cause his meeting was cancelled...i wish he hadnt...its all cause of me...n its all my fault...whenever I try to do good...things go bad...Di thinks all that has gone wrong is cause of me...

Nani ji...all that has happened has troubled Anjali...but its not her fault '.u n Arnav deserve time alone...dont blame urself or Anjali...She always loved u...n she was always liked u n choteys relationship n always wanted u both to be happy together...

All this is for us...ok so lets chilll...lol...

Arnav...nothing has changed...I married khuhsi cause of u...That night Khuhsi came in this house as my wife...but only cause of u n ur baby...cause I though she was involved with shyam...i was not in love with her before I married her...Liar...u were gonna propose...but I guess u forgot...sigh... Contis...i fell in love after it...remember Di, u always use to say...a girl will come in my life n she will take my breath away...Haiii...the way he saying it...unbelievable... DI...u remember it...

Arnav lays his head on his Dis knees and says that girl is khuhsi...n I feel I will not be able to breath if shes not around...Hmm...good luck Arnav...she might run away now... Contis...I never though this will happen in my life...but it has...Anjali is caressing his hair...Shes happy..ok all forgiven n forgotten Anjali...this is for us...to make us happy...yaaa...welcome back n to ur sense Di...lol... Arnav... I love her very much Di...

I love u Di... but cause of her, our relation can never change...never think like that nor say it plz...Anjali...ok chotey...ill never say it...But will u think about it Anjali????Shes happy...very happy...kissing arnav n hugging him... im happy... but...i dont know I hate buts... Wish u would go n tell her...just telling her that ur her husband is not enough...the contrats still hanging on her head like a sword...

Payal n Akash...payal tries to talk to Aksah n im glad they r in bed so room is locked n amami ji is away..cant come n mess things up...Payal says im sorry..Aksah says I have though about this a lot and ur also right...so they both come to an under standing n both say that we will try n make things better n start a fresh...n make sure thins never happens again...Payal promises this will never happen again... Till next MU...lol

What a scene...khuhsi is fast asleep...n Arnavs looking at her n talking...as if she can hear him...well she does...the min he says khushi...she reacts to it...

Arnav...Di understands everything...she told me this herself...now dont worry everything will be fine...i promise u... see the min he says khuhsi...she reacts...she can hear him calling her...moves her hand from the blanket and its ready for him to hold n sleep...awww... so sweet...sigh...see why we go crazy...this is what we want...thankss...

Arnav contis...today u lost the challenge KKGSR...when u came running in my arms...now u will have to accept me as ur husband...its so easy to talk to you when u r fast asleep...mefaints...where am I...helllo...fuzzy calling from earth to mars...lol...

Arnav tucks her hair...her hair r fine...u just need and excuse to touch her...luchaaa...and then moves his hands slowly n holds her and is looking so sweetly at her n closes his eyes...i though u wont be sleeping at all tonight...lol...

Morning...Khuhsi is talking to bua ji and sounds worried... nanji asks what happened and Khuhsi tells her that Buaji is not well...nani ji says ill come with u...Khushi says no u r needed here...i ll go n take care of everything...n requests her that plz dont tell jiji...or she will worry...ill tell her myself... Somethings fishy khushi dear...

Arnav enters and khuhsi runs up...naji calls him n says buaji is not well... khushi is again packing...this time he wont be able to stop her from going...He comes in and starts taking his clothes out...im also coming...such a nice son in law...are any more around??? hahahahha... n where to get them from??? lol

Khushi says no...Arnav looks at her strangly... she contis...ill manage...u stay here n look after Di...Arnav I have already spoken to her...she...but doesnt conti...i dont know why he just wont tell her what he told his Di...is Anjali playing a double game??? or arnav doesnt want to tell her that he loves her...well...wait for it n see what happens...grrr...

Shes packing n looks so upset...n Arnav comes n gives her a paper bag n says...i got this for u while I went for jogging...hope u like it...awww so sweet...see these small tiny things matters so much...Im glad ur learning ASR...

Khuhsi opens the bag n it has roasted chickpeas...chana...ya...her fav...the smile on her face...see ur 200,000 bag didnt bring that smile...but ur 20 rps chana did it...she takea a handful n puts the rest in her bag n Arnav says khushi... n she turns n drops the chanas on the floor...Both bend down to pick it n Arnav in his teasing mood says...Mrs.KKGSR...You dont need to get down on ur knees... u could have just told me that u have accepted me as ur husband...She looks at him and FB(flash back)...His challenge ...and then when she runs to him...but her eyes are so sad...Arnav cant u see that...???

She says im ready to go n thanks him for the chanas...n smiles n leaves...did her smile reach her eyes????

Payal is worried n saying khuhsi why u didnt tell me...n I will also come with u.. But khushi says no ill manage...u handle things here...and says plz forgive me...i had no intentions of meddling in ur marriage...the sister forgives her ..

Anjali...Khushi ji...what has happened to bua ji? Khushi...her bp is a bit high...Anjali have breakfast n then go...This made her very happy...khushi wanted to run to her n hug her...u can see that...but Anjali says ill rest now...Arnav is watching everything...I dont think Anjali has forgiven her...i know I see too much into things...maybe its all Anjalis act in front of Arnav...hmmm...

Nanji gives her ladoos and says give it to ur parents..As buaji cant have it... Khushi has tears in her eyes... nanji says dont worry...buaji will be fine...n why u have tears...last time also u said u will miss us alll...Khushi hugs nani ji n says...i will miss u all a lot...

Akash comes n gives Arnav something n mami ji comes n gives tea to Akash...n sees khushi n says...Phati sadi...now they u r going to ur maternity home...so dont hurry home...Arnav turned to look at her and Nanji glares at mami ji...n mami ji changes her statement... I mean come back at ur leisure...Arnav look what mami ji is telling khuhsi...

Khushi moves towards mami ji n says...look after urself n then stand by Akash n says...ill see u round...

Arnav shuts his laptop n gets up and Nk darling comes n says... no khushi ji...u cant go alone...Arnav will drop u... Arnav irritated...i was going to with her... Khuhsi... No...ill manage... Nk no no...Arnavs heart will burst... Oh I mean break...lol...

Nani ji says.. Khuhsi Arnav will drop u home...

They reach Gh n Arnav says..dont worry busji will be fine soon n then asks.. Khushi r u alright??? Is something wrong...is everything ok??? U were also quiet in the car... n says look around u the weather is beautiful... n tries to sings the song...today the weather is awesome and its a good excuse to go to buaji s house... what the what the what the??? She has tears in her eyes...n He says...ok I wont sing the song...

Arnav the world looks suddenly beautiful to U...cause u have now realized that u are in love...But she doesnt know that...did u tell her u loved her??? No..then how will she be happy...Right now shes saying good bye to u...n its killing her...but u cant see...cause she is hiding it all behind buajis sickness...

Arnav holds her chin n says whats wrong...n she covers it n says cause of buaji... Arnav says U go ill bring the bag in...But she says no dont come in...or buaji n amma will get busy to get things ready for u...so he says ok and says u takecare... He doesnt want to let her go...She wants him to leave...what a scene...sigh... Khushi looks at him n as if for the last time n turns to go...n Arnav says khushi tum...but doesnt complete it... and she says... Ill go... Mark this...she told Akash ill see u around...n to Arnav im going...gone... Arnav nods n goes...Shes standing there looking at him... Why do I feel im gonna cry khushi...Arnav didnt want to go...didnt want to leave her alone...well we asked for this...separating..dignity...redemption...God knows what we want...welll sometimes when we ask nget it might not be always good... I have a bad feeling...Anjali is gonna play a game... is this episode to pacify us??? What the???

Precap...Buaji n Khuhsi r happily cooking n khushi goes out to throw something n ses Arnav...n he rings the bell and Buaji goes to ans the door... So Arnav will know khushi had been lying about buajis health n he might get angry...or he might just say...i have also come to stay with u buaji...lets see...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nooeMrCws-A[/YOUTUBE]

DL:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nooeMrCws-A

My Writing Index

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😉 Great episode, I was totally blown away, was jumping up and down and could not contain my excitement, (woke up my sister from her slumber too...sorry!!!)

Thnx to the CVs, a big hug for you all.

Arshi you both rock as always. Nk you r so sweet, wish I was there to pull your cheeks.
Nani ji you are amazing...Payal and Akash, thanks for making up.

Mami ji...we will need your sarcasm to bring up the TRPs.

Anjali...thanks for being happy that your chote is in love (you had wished for it upon a star, remember)
but we have still to see how you treat Khushi, (when your chote is NOT around) .

Oh MY GOD!!!!!!!

I will stop expecting things from the CVs and hope they continue to amaze us.

Fazi, another great post...loved how you descirbed how Khushi always repsonds when he says her name. She took her hand out of the blanket so he could hold it...how romantic...❤️
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fuzzzyyy.. I am so happy.. did you read my post?? 
and its all thanks to you.. because I watched with no expectations and was screaming, squealing, saying what the.. omg and awww.. the entire time.. !!! 

Anyways, you are not wrong.. Anjali hasn't changed.. I am sure she is just acting in front of Arnav.. the CVs just want us to think that everything is back to normal.. they always do that right. Give us hope and hten break our hearts!

Yes, CVs.. we dont want stupid kisses and intimate moments.. what you showed us today.. thats what we want.. Arnav talking to Khushi while in bed, flirting with her and then his concern for her right before she left.. 

I feel terrible that Khushi is now leaving when Arnav thinks everything is fine.. but serves him right.. he should learn to talk to Khushi and not keep his feelings inside.. I mean how can he just assume that she knows that he loves her.. when he has never actually said it! he has always tried to force his love on her.. and then he goes and rubs it in her face.. you dont have to get down on your knees to accept me as your husband.. I was like.. Arnav, Arnav, Arnav.. seriously?? you are still teasing her??? 

Akash.. yeah.. he will never change.. he said, oh yeah I have been thinking about htis.. and you are right. yes, you say that now till the next time something happens and again you will behave the same way.. Payal dont listen to him.. get away when you can.. he is not worth it!

I just hope that Khushi leaving will lead to a remarriage.. but then again I'm too scared to hope.. hai devi maiyya.. kya kare??? cant expect and cant stop expecting either! 😭

And now.. again the question.. why did Arnav say that I didn't love Khushi before the marriage.. was it just so that he knew that's what Anjali wanted to hear?? that he married her for his di?? I dont know.. and I dont want to worry too much about it.. 

In the meantime, I will just go back to smiling like an idiot, remembering today's episode.. 

Love you, Fuzzy.. I pinged you on Skype when the episode started!!! 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love it! No Anjali hasnot changed overnight..Read a post on starplus that says that Anjali said something to her just before she left...I am sure they are going to let us know...Glad our welling and crying brought the CVS to their "gutno pe" ha ha...
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rona dhona start hone wala hai
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I m all positive after todays epi faz...hopes are high...⭐️

but yeah m scared of khushi's expressions and her talks...chalte he and all...😭

n my lover boy...awww😍
ms_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
your analysis are always lovely!:D
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Fuzzy. 👏 👏 👏 But I think that Khushi is going to go away from Arnav and Anjali is playing a double game. 😡 I have a really nasty feeling that this episode was to just pacify us. I hope not CVs.
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res,...PG 2 Damn...lol

Love the analysis with ur ohhh n aahhh and drooler Fuzzybear to Earth dialogue eheheheh
 🤗
Okay,...lovely episode...that got Anjali tons of positivity in the forum...but i would rather see weeping and crying and weak then this way...dont get me wrong...but what transpired btwn Arnav and Anjali to me felt like Anrav was only feeding her misconception.
Anajli thinks that Khushi tricked Arnav to fall in love with her.
Which Arnav confirmed...by saying he didnt love her BEFORE.
Anjali thinks that Khushi is the reason for her being hubby got kicked out
Anarv said He loves her n is NOW the one girl he cant breath without, which indirectly says he loved her enought to listen to her side on trust her enough.

He said that he though Khushi and Shyam were together.
Which further told her that Khushi WAS indeed fasafaying her hubby, cuz according to her HER hubby was a saint. But Khushi made him fall in love and convinced him otherwise.

These dialogues are very well written,...has left alot of room for Shyam's reentry and also a MAJOR way for Shyam to manipulate the whole situation.
All he has to say is RaniSahiba, I was telling u Khushi is very vile,...pehle humme phasane ki koshish ki,...aapko bachane ke liye Sale sahaab ne un se shaadi ki tou abh kyu ke unke paas itna pesa aur rutba hai tou abh khushi ji je unne phasa liya. Abh woh humme yahaan se bahar karna chahti hai kyuki hum unki sacchai jante hai. 

Unknowingly, byt saying What Arnav said to Anjali , he has only dug his own hole. He should have said the truth that he loved her but forced her into marriage cuz he MISUNDERSTOOD what he say on the terrace.  Which he didnt say.

Akash,...yeah Akash ka bhoot utar gaya waisa dikhta hai,...but for the first time he admitted from his own mouth that what Khushi did was wrong,...so he too blames her. But Will his reaction be the same once the truth about Arnav hidding the fact too come out??? Will he also blame Arnav???

Payal, agreeing to anything Akash is saying to save her relationship and apologizing,...for what??? They did this gharki ekta bachane ke liye...agar uske pati ko yeh baat samaj mein nahi ati tou woh payal ke ghalati kaise hue??? woh uss baat ke liye apni aur khushi ke taraf se maafi kyu mange??? 

And now that she's asked for forgiveness and indirectly admiting to the mistake, will she be allowed to support khushi. Cuz now Khushi too is at for indirectly...Payal ka kabhi kabhi samaj nahi atta,...ageka sochti hi nahi...why cant she take a stonger stand???
i mean for god sake stand for for u believe in...dont make anyone make u feel lower for not ur fault.

Mano,...i dont even want to talk...

The rest that u said was amazing,...loved the channe and also the drop off...

U need to see the spoiler pics darling...facebook pe mazze ke hai...:)

Iftari kabh karti ho???

Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
well here's hoping that anji isnt gonna blame khushi anymore but then you never know what she is thinking
uff confusion hi confusion has she really gone home for now or forever
god only knows and our dear cvs
hope it all works out soon would love to see some romance with arhi
cheers for pm see ya tomorrow