Why Pooja Sharma ? Ayeshya in dubai

shinell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG! Priya's name is changed to Pooja Sharma and we know now.What happened to Pareeniti?

Why change in name.even peehu does not know.

And also ayeshya coming to  dubai now.Priya saw her poster .geeting scared
Edited by shinell - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Priya saw a hoarding of ayesha...
I even dont understand why she changed her name n surpriosingly Kady didnt ask her abt that...maybe she doubted it was ram n didnt want him to knw abt her 
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
UFFF---PRIYA KA NAAM POOJA KAB HUA ---Z---ABHI TO PICHHLE EPISODE ME PRIYA HI THA----LAGTA H CVS KI BHI YADDAST CHALI GGI H----KUCHH BHI DIKHATE H---ISKA KYA LOGIC DENGE---HADH H---
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Leap ki koi Logic diya tha kya CVs ne jo ab dega, priya ho ya pooja ho hum kon hote hai puchne ko  ??? so just muh band rakho aur Show dekho, No Question ok .
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Veena!

I did notice this thing - They didn't show her as Priya Sharma from the start of the leap till now. No one addressed her as Priya. Rajat also called her as Ms Sharma n Kady never addressed her directly in the first 2-3 eps and then also, she used to address her as aunty.

So this didn't come as a surprise to me (well, a bit.. coz I was hoping her to be referred as Parineeti Sharma. Whatever... None can match the magic of Priya)

So, is baar toh I don't think it's a blooper. Chalo, kahin toh kuchh dimaag ka kaam kiya.

veena23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunyaS

Hey Veena!

I did notice this thing - They didn't show her as Priya Sharma from the start of the leap till now. No one addressed her as Priya. Rajat also called her as Ms Sharma n Kady never addressed her directly in the first 2-3 eps and then also, she used to address her as aunty.

So this didn't come as a surprise to me (well, a bit.. coz I was hoping her to be referred as Parineeti Sharma. Whatever... None can match the magic of Priya)

So, is baar toh I don't think it's a blooper. Chalo, kahin toh kuchh dimaag ka kaam kiya.

KYA BAAT KR RHI HO PUNYA I TELL U WHEN SHE ADDRESSAD AS PRIYA SHARMA---SABSE PEHLE TO JB DUBAI JANA THA AUR PASPORT K LIYE DAIJAN ND NAAM PUCHHA THA TABHI USNE PRIYA BTAYA THA---OK TO EK TO USKA PAAS PORT BNA YHI BHT BADI BAAT THI UPR SE PRIYA K BAM SE BNA TO BAAD ME PRIYA NAM KAISE BADAL JAYEGA WHA KA SYSTM RHNE DEGA USE---& DAIJAN ALWAYS SAYS HER PRIYA ---HA THEEK H KI RAJAT AUR KADY NE NYI BOLA HOGA ---PR KISI NE KAHIN BHI PUJA BHI TO ADRESS NHI KIYA THA---
pink27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunyaS

Hey Veena!

Yup i agree,,Preleap but she did introduce herself to daijaan as Priya Sharma.and post leap there was no refernce to her first name..now after some 7 episodes they introduce her as Pooja.

So my guess as viewer is that she did change her name post her arrival to Dubai and daijaan knows about it.
Edited by pink27 - 11 years ago
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Priya ho ya pooja kya faraq pehenda hai??? ek naam hi tou hai usme kya??? pooja ho ya priya ho ya parineeti ho ya padmini hai not matter but usne naam ke piche jo Sharma laga rakha i really don't like it, Abbey oh Sharma hai maan liye lekin Pihuu tou Sharma nahi hai nah??? tou use kyu Sharmana padh rahe hai ??? why why why ??? & one things more Suna hai Ayesha india ki bohot badhi star baan gyi, konsi film ki heroine hai oh "Kya Super Kool Hai Hum 2" ki heroine Ayesha tou nahi hai na???
veena23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakther

Priya ho ya pooja kya faraq pehenda hai??? ek naam hi tou hai usme kya??? pooja ho ya priya ho ya parineeti ho ya padmini hai not matter but usne naam ke piche jo Sharma laga rakha i really don't like it, Abbey oh Sharma hai maan liye lekin Pihuu tou Sharma nahi hai nah??? tou use kyu Sharmana padh rahe hai ??? why why why ??? & one things more Suna hai Ayesha india ki bohot badhi star baan gyi, konsi film ki heroine hai oh "Kya Super Kool Hai Hum 2" ki heroine Ayesha tou nahi hai na???

🤣😆MERE GHR ME SB SO RHE H---AAP MARWAOGEYAAR---M HAS RHI HU KISI NE SUN LIY A TO MUJHE PAGAL DECLAIR KR DENGE ---WAISE HI SABKO DAUGHT RHTA H---LOL
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jakther

hhahahaha are mast comment hai...ahahahh ayesha kya super kool hai jasi movie ki hi heroein ban sakti hai...ahaha