Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh nooo! I liked Anuj, he was awesum!

Darnn..!!!!

I like nandish but ...ohwell got to deal with it. 
Baby.Ash thumbnail
NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wasnt much of a adi fan but will miss him with his sexy sely😃
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kamala2012

TFS.

The title of the article is 'Nandish Sandhu replaces Anuj Sachdeva as the lead in Phir Subah Hogi'. So my guess is that Aditya's character is still one of the leads of the show (Vikram and Sugni are the other leads). The CVs must have replaced Anuj because of the comments they saw about his acting skills. There were many articles about PSH in newspapers. But all articles only mentioned Varun, Gulki and Narayani's performance. So may be the CVs decided to change the actor before it is too late.

Aditya-Sugni story has not started yet. That will start only after Vikram-Sugni breakup. This means the CVs are still keeping options open about Adi-Sugni. Nandish is a better actor than Anuj. I think he will make Aditya's character interesting.

@ Bold Finally smeone talking positively abt Nandish.Nandish is a good actor.He won the love of many audience as veer
Baby.Ash thumbnail
WANT ANUJ BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Its a pity that when Anuj really improved and did quite fairly well they decided to replace..NOT IMPRESSED CV's coz Even if you really wanted to change Adi then you should have brought a much more talented actor..But no offence to Nandish fans..But neither Nandish looks young and handsome enuf like MY POPAT nor he can act at par..I was a huge uttaran fan Pre leap with those little kids Icha and Tapu but post leap...Nandish was so monotonous that I quit the show...

I am sad and always will complain that CV's actually butchered a nice character to justify and give more screen presence of TVS...Not that I complain coz TVS is still my fav but Adi could have been an interesting angle .I was not impressed by Adi initially  but his recent scenes had proved me otherwise ...He was exceptional in his confrontation with JT...anyways...I completely lost interest in the show coz of the Rewa track..Whatever it was it just did not gel with the characters.

My chotu rant about my POPAT😭Adieus...I still love your SHIRTLESS scenes☺️

For those who found Adi-Sug scenes without any chemistry,..BEWARE now as Nandish Gulki chemistry will be like Chalk and cheese ..Worse than Anuj GulkiI wanted CV's to explore Adi-Sugni ..not because I was not a SUGVI fan vbut because of the sheer fact that STORY WISE it would have been interesting...
I am not sure for how long I would be able to watch the show...but I WILL MISS MY POPAT😭

Welcome back Piu and we missed your posts, esp now when "your" Popat has been mercilessly removed from the show, whatever the reason(s). Cry

As me also mentioned in this thread, Anuj may have been initially not so impressive, acting-wise etc. but he made a big leap gradually but surely, esp when Sug entered the haveli to live there, and he made everyone speechless with his speech on the bedni pratha, ugly customs.

And today I had a shocker (no offence please) when I didn't even know that the new Adi will appear in today's epi itself. And "first impressions are lasting impressions" was proven right once again. There was a total lack, IMHO, of continuity in new Adi's eyes, dialogue delivery, emotions, no SE either. He did not pick up the reins where Anuj left it off. Whether he will eventually grow on us remains to be seen. But Anuj did leave an impact with his progressive all-around improvement, and the new Adi is going to have to work extra hard to fill in Anuj shoes. 

Never watched Uttaran so cant comment on his capability. All I feel is that CVs have got their work cut out and pray they do justice not just for this change but the serial itself and bring some oomph into it.

~~~~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: breezy

I used to watch this show , now and then, with this news , NO chance of watching this show ... I completely agree with Nandini 

Sorry to say but Nandish is not versatile, he is limited , more limited than Anuj ... well thank god he was not in RSSI 😆 and hope this news wont get confirmed just for this shows fan sake 

jaya diii its funny the way we r running away from PSH on hearing abt nandish's entry 🤣
~~~~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

On the lighter side

Ab kya hoga TM swayamvar ka😆😉 if SE leaves and then so many will be left out.
😉 AS ONE OF THE CONDITIONS WAR se SHOULD SHOW EXPRESSIONS😆

🤣 u never know dear more harder conditions can be included after seeing nandish.. 😳
namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's shocking that before I know it Anuj has been replaced by Nandish. I was really taken aback when I saw the new Adi already appearing on today's episode. The cvs don't waste time do they. All the best Anuj in your new show, we are sure going to miss you very much.
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow Anuj well done
you know you was actually having fans from this forums and you broke some of our hearts 🥺