Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Awesome post Meera πŸ‘πŸΌ 

One of my Fav SwaRon scenes..Who i am kidding i love almost every scene of SwaRon πŸ˜³
Starting form when our Diva calls for Swayam " Hey you" and the adorable love stuck look on Swayam's face πŸ˜ to the amazing pehla nasha song. You are right..its feels like this song was meant to be for SwaRon. Sharon with her cuteness, of course maintaining her attitude was amazing, the lil grr grr sound she made were damm funny yet cute. 
A special mention to whoever writes the dialogue..especially the ones for Swayam, because they are all just awesome..yeah sometimes cheesy sometimes philosophical but always leaves us with a impression to stay. 
Right from the very first SwaRon were different and they have managed to keep us hooked to them, their unpredictability, chemistry, intensity and passion is what that makes them so special. β€οΈ
Agree their acting was still very raw and their voice modulation was @ the worst point..but thats the past, TanHa as such have improved enormously with their acting, voice modulation and expression. 
Thanks for the post Meera πŸ€—

Thanks for your response Sudha...yes, ur right, even I realized Swayam always used to have phaadu dialogues those days, especially in line with his habit of philosophizing over everything then Embarrassed  
MirageSwaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: marauder

I clearly remember this scene just because in this scene i couldn't take my eyes of from Sharon when she was doing grrr grr πŸ˜†. She was just too adorable. 😍. And the other obvious reason for the first time SwaRon love anthem 'Pehla Nasha' was played.
This were really a timeless scene. While watching these episodes my expression use to swing between a goofy smile to *facepalm* on Swayam's antics. But still i was eager to see what's next Swayam is gonna say. His every dialogue use to be awesome and even though Sharon use to be at her sarcastic best but still he was able to disarm her. Sharon is like boss in the earlier episodes. Her dialogue delievery and expressions were just bang on. No matter whether she was sarcastic diva or complaining cutie pie she was still able to make impression.πŸ˜›

Shantannu and Sneha were still getting in the shoes of character but still they were able to give awesome expression. Their chemistry has started to show up. This was really on of the most awesomest SwaRon scene.

You said it Shishir...Sharon was, is and will remain so so adorable... be it her sarcasm or as u aptly put it "cutie pie" complaints - it only enhanced the effect of Swayam's reactions on them πŸ˜ƒ
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Meera, the scene was an adorable one. With Kria 'aap'ing Swayum, Sharon getting on all fiery mode and our Majnu recreating the Pehla Nasha magic.
TanHa, the metamorphosis, these guys have gone through. Sneha was a bit-too loud and Tannu, a still learning lad. Look at them now, their one scene is enough to send shivers down our spine.
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
One of the hidden gems of this forum, our very own Meera. And when you tell her that she'll all be blushing and shying give us her signature dialogue 'I'm not as good as you guys.' Yeah Right!

Needless to say Meera, brilliantly written. 

So on to the scene. This is one of those scenes that attracted me towards SwaRon. And that was only because this scene was like a neon coloured sign screaming itself hoarse about how SwaRon-ish this scene is. And I would like to add, I had no idea this was the foundation of the classic pehla nasha tune and its subsequent association with every major SwaRon scene. So thanks Meera for making me aware of that fact.

Sharon is seen alighting from her heavenly abode. How symbolical. And Swayam as usual is seen gazing at her with pure love and awe. His majnuness apparent in his body language. For a second there we are left to wonder why on Earth is Sharon smiling just as affectionately when we see our hopes along with our majnu's hopes come crashing down. Then there is a comedy element introduced in the scene which gives it a slightly lighter tone as we see Sharon Grr-ing the hell out.

This scene reminded me not only was Swayam too much in love with Sharon but he also held her on a pedestal that he felt was far beyond his reach. He was so much in awe of her that he felt he couldn't afford to incur her wrath by going against her. I, for one, am glad that that changed soon enough.

MirageSwaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savage

Reserved. 

It might take me a day or two to get back. (:

EDITED

Right, I is back but I'd keep it concise but honestly? I don't like the scene very much. πŸ€”

I watched it for the first time and then I read your analysis. Someone is OBSERVANT. I mean, I would have said the exact same things about SK and SM's acting techniques back then. Also, dude, yaiks, really? It hardly seems like our Swayum boy would ever be a BOSS character in future, like even a major character, to be honest? πŸ€“

I wanted to skip the dream sequence but I didn't, SwaRon's sake. Swayum had been quite a geeky kid back then, hadn't he? He carries around a book all the time. It sort of astounds me beyond measure to see them both like this back then. Interestingly, I liked Kria's presence in the whole thing. It was fun, but really not one of my favorites.

However, you have carried out a very precise yet descriptive analysis, well done. (:

Finally edited. Yes!

-Kankshita

Kanks, thanx for ur comment & for being honest about the scene, I can guess itz not ur cup of tea...our slowly but steady hero material was in its evolving stage u c...  

Yes, Kria kind of blended into the scene & became a part of it & gav it a new perspective😊  
MirageSwaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

One of the hidden gems of this forum, our very own Meera. And when you tell her that she'll all be blushing and shying give us her signature dialogue 'I'm not as good as you guys.' Yeah Right!

Needless to say Meera, brilliantly written. 

So on to the scene. This is one of those scenes that attracted me towards SwaRon. And that was only because this scene was like a neon coloured sign screaming itself hoarse about how SwaRon-ish this scene is. And I would like to add, I had no idea this was the foundation of the classic pehla nasha tune and its subsequent association with every major SwaRon scene. So thanks Meera for making me aware of that fact.

Sharon is seen alighting from her heavenly abode. How symbolical. And Swayam as usual is seen gazing at her with pure love and awe. His majnuness apparent in his body language. For a second there we are left to wonder why on Earth is Sharon smiling just as affectionately when we see our hopes along with our majnu's hopes come crashing down. Then there is a comedy element introduced in the scene which gives it a slightly lighter tone as we see Sharon Grr-ing the hell out.

This scene reminded me not only was Swayam too much in love with Sharon but he also held her on a pedestal that he felt was far beyond his reach. He was so much in awe of her that he felt he couldn't afford to incur her wrath by going against her. I, for one, am glad that that changed soon enough.

Thanx a ton Nidhi...I believe this analysis wuldnt have been complete without reading what u had to say about it...so ur rite... iBlush😳 at ur kind words nevertheless.

The adoration that Swayam's eyes held for her is for all to see and once again it goes on to show no matter how much negative vibes he has to face, he cant help his state of being...

The Sharon doing GRRR is one of my fondest images of Sharon of those days, & the way Swayam smiles when he sees her doing that is soo adorable...