Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

He shouldn't leave the home where he was born in frustration IMHO. !!! rather this time he elaborates properly with a calm head why he has taken this decision. P won't let him leave out of sheer anger IMHO.

<font color="#FF0000">To me his decision is based on only one factor. his beloved father !!! the mighty SS !!!.
</font>
K new every thing about his father's ways until now, but had never suspected him to have an affair with a house maid. and since. K being hot headed , may have done many bad things himself in life, but always had a very strong and unblemished character. A true gem in a family of evils.

<font color="#FF0000">So clearly his role model, his father who he loves the most, have shattered his image in K's eyes.</font>

Will SS show remorse, could he win his family back especially K, or will SS prefer ASY to influence K's decision to leave TN.. getting interesting isn't it. 😊

Agree bro bt now it,s really high time that they leave TN bt don,t know y cv,s not make them move
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veena.S

hmm, but SS may do some emotional noutanki, if ASY is there, appears 2day, He won't allow K to leave... Then... Again..??

do u think baba will listen to asyπŸ˜†...btw baba ne jo ek bar cmmitmnt krdi phir vo apne aap ki b nhi sunta except his babuπŸ˜‰

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A rare post from Pragmatic... πŸ‘πŸ˜†

IMO K will be adamant to leave TN.. but maybe stopped by SS or P.. CVs are unpredictable.. anything could happen today...

I'm more curious why K had a change of heart and instead of getting rid of ASY, he himself wants to move out of TN.. πŸ˜•
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teeena

do u think baba will listen to asyπŸ˜†...btw baba ne jo ek bar cmmitmnt krdi phir vo apne aap ki b nhi sunta except his babuπŸ˜‰

And this time he is not even listening to his babu...πŸ˜› meaning he means business.. he should go through his decision, this time, no matter what !!!
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

A rare post from Pragmatic... πŸ‘πŸ˜†

IMO K will be adamant to leave TN.. but maybe stopped by SS or P.. CVs are unpredictable.. anything could happen today...
I'm more curious why K had a change of heart and instead of getting rid of ASY, he himself wants to move out of TN.. πŸ˜•

Uma, thanks and in red is the reason why i posted after a long time. Something unusual is going to happen.πŸ˜•
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

And say if they really leave TN this time, we may not see much of them... I am dreading that the story may revolve around ASY-SHAKU-SS.KN only. and green house as usual gets their lions share of the air time as well leaving Kriya only a few minutes air time every episode until they return to TN πŸ˜•

That's why i don't Kriya will move out...MKAP has become all about TN  lately...they give screen space to the saxenas just for the sake of it ! πŸ˜†   The TRPs have been also not so good...so i don't think CVs are willing to take a huge risk and take their leads out of the TN. They are not even hyping it...No promo,article or SBS segment! Confused
Even if KriYA leave TN, that will be for only a few days!

teenss thumbnail

And this time he is not even listening to his babu...πŸ˜› meaning he means business.. he should go through his decision, this time, no matter what !!!
[/QUOTE

i think prats will nt go agnst him,,bt nt sure abt ss nd gd...
soo better kst shud give them a kasam this time...dnt wnt tn drama this timeπŸ˜†

teenss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThatOneGal

That's why i don't Kriya will move out...MKAP has become all about TN  lately...they give screen space to the saxenas just for the sake of it ! πŸ˜†   The TRPs have been also not so good...so i don't think CVs are willing to take a huge risk and take their leads out of the TN. They are not even hyping it...No promo,article or SBS segment! πŸ˜•
Even if KriYA leave TN, that will be for only a few days!

bt dnt u guys think ,,it will be smthing diff from usual tn noutanki...there will be focus on leads ,,like in 2010 ven they hd left tn😍
can raise our trpπŸ˜›
here cvs cn cntinue with tn noutanki b/w asy nd shaktiya,πŸ₯±,nd there we cn see kriya in their dream house,atleast untill sds retrn...πŸ˜‰
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

bt dnt u guys think ,,it will be smthing diff from usual tn noutanki...there will be focus on leads ,,like in 2010 ven they hd left tn😍
can raise our trpπŸ˜›
here cvs cn cntinue with tn noutanki b/w asy nd shaktiya,πŸ₯±,nd there we cn see kriya in their dream house,atleast untill sds retrn...πŸ˜‰

2010 was dreamy !! Day Dreaming  But time has changed now...it might raise trps or just might backfire...will the cvs take risk?? And frankly there is nothing much to show for cvs outside TN except romance IMO...KriYa can't be romancing for all day long na? They have to jump in other ppl's matter and fight for the RIGHT !  πŸ˜†
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i mean if both KST n ASY want to leave, then wat...πŸ˜•, TN khali khali, wer will noutanki, drama goes on..? at GH..??.. 😲 🀣Edited by Veena.S - 11 years ago