Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It was a very nice chp.Ooh! Maan getting J and all was funny to read abtπŸ˜† I have a feeling that he might blame Geet considering his hot headedness Looking forward to the next chp😊
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
y these two r so mch seet...bubbly geet n angry maan bt their conversation wth each other n batei one after another...really sweet their fight...y maan is nt still talking wth darji...or he can try to know more abt geet from HP...thats better that after so mch drooling over CB on TV his image turned into maan n geet seemed maan hotter than her CB...when maan will admit himself that he lvs her...he even already knew that he can even feel geets presence wthout ny sounds of her...oh jealous maan...bt i really hoe that he will take geet to see movie n during movie time seeing so mch drooling over CB bt his wify he will do some romance wth his wify...re ye school going girl shasha plz uski teen age crush se mukt karo...i hope maan will know vry sn abt shashas intention...i hope this time he wont blame her at least in front of everyone n nw he is also starting to know her...he knows that she soes so mch childish acts bt she has some maturity also...
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsme prt...uff geet y did u expect he will take u out 4 a movie taht too after listening 2 ur fantancies abt CB...

well being d khadus jerk he is he will deffo blame her...😑
gururockss thumbnail
amazing update
i hate this sasha
and i dont want him to blame her
Itna pyaara update.  Loved the "Hoshwalon ko" VM.  Everything except idiot Sasha.
Seriously enjoyed this update a lot.  Thanks Aashu.
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Grrr
Ek tho picture cancel kiya
If that was not enough that Sasha GRrr
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jealous Maan was a treat! He won't let her go with any1 as well, rofl.
This Sasha!! Ugh, Maan better not shout on Geet or, or... Haan! I will personally call The Batman on him!
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
will he blame her or not isnt the question... if he blames her the story aint moving forward at all...its going round and round... if he doesnt blame her then it moves forward a bit... its up to u now... if story doesnt move forward its becoming a bit repeatitive...same anger same demeanor...no change nuthing... if u havent forgotten u need to give a full background of past and then come back to present where maan is searching for geet and geet is living of by cooking at some dhaba... so u better not make him blame her... and sasha needs to be exposed infront of maan now...enuf of her childish shenighans... high time she is taught her place by Maan and not Virat...

rest of the update was good... i see u had ur drooling sessions which writing the update coz u cudnt stop gushing bout Cristian Bale...
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantastic update di..!!

Maan jealous when Geet was talking about Christian Bale..n it shocked him to no point to see her busy commenting on his body..haha...loved this part so much..!!

Ooppss...Maan carrying Geet n their drooling session...aww..😍

Grrr...Iss Sasha ki to mein..😑.. She is putting Geet into trouble...

Oh God hope Maan does not jump into the conclusion that its Geet who threw the file..bechari she tries so much for this relation to work...but all in vain...grr..

Update soon..!!
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 30
awesome part dear...
Geet is too good...
like her determination...
the arrogant fool ko mananeki koshish jo kar rahi hai...
and Maan oh wow hes J of CB...
and he wont take her and wont allow to go with NT and Annie too...
possessive haan...
oh i wish to pull Sasha's hair and strangle her...
if Maan dare he blame Geet this time i wont stop to slap him...
why cant that bi***'s dad tell Maan about hos so called daughter's innocence?
hes another fool...
no wonder Maan is like this...
cont soon dear...