Users

Frequent Posters

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
gargicool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Okay,first thing's first!! I loved the FF completely, especially this update!!! My stomach was actually churning and I could fell the excitement running through me  at the tym of Sharon's confession.😊 I liked the part that Chantel wasn't given much importance. 
Aah, and lastly the descriptions, the view of the sun, the moon, the cherry tree, the place where all of this was set up were extremely good, one could actually imagine the place, u know.

Great going Nidhi. I really hope you'll come up with such an amazing concept and story soon. Please look into your story - Broken Cheese Ball  too!(I know I m demanding too much, but I really like reading yours and Kankshita's works). πŸ˜³

P.S - Sometimes when I am bored, I just read this FF from the beginning and feel quite nice and would continue to do so. Sad that its ending, I used to wait eagerly for the updates. But please keep up your writing!! You write extremely well. πŸ˜³
shaani2209 thumbnail
awesome update nidhi...loved the way things got unfolded between them...and sharon gifting him a puppy awieee...n finally u have sent that not-so-wanted-creep into mental instituteπŸ˜† loved it completely...

this was the best FF ever nidhi...loved reading it...do come up with a new one soon :)
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Exellent. Beautifully written. The Sharon-Kankshita convo was perfect. You can't have it all in a go. Such topics are sensitive. They need time, a lot of it. 

Sharon throwing stones at Swayam's window, wearing his hoodie πŸ˜† Gosh, she's adorable ! And Swayam. That's him, isn't it ? He won't be able to stay mad at her even if she killed him πŸ˜› 

Loved the birthday celebration - the place the cake, the confession ❀️ The kiss 😳 and the pet 🀣 The convo regarding the poor puppy being in the trunk was awesome ! πŸ˜†

Sad it ended, but as it is said, All good things must end...Loved this story. Enjoyed each and every bit of it. Thank you for giving such a fab FF on SwaRon ! πŸ€—

Nirju99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
woo dat was an awesm ending.luv it, keep writing
Nirju99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
woo dat was an awesm ending.luv it, keep writing dear
nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You didnt reserve a post for me!! :( 
RES

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nish22

You didnt reserve a post for me!! :( 

RES

Sorry!! I had hardly reserved a post for myself when the next four posts were instantly reserved. 😳 I thought abhi kya faida!  
nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you forgiven Nidhz :) :P
Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
So! my favourite FF came to an end???😭πŸ₯Ί
but it was worth it.it was a beautiful story with an ever beautiful start,some painful,some happy,some mysterious,some simple chapters n some very apt quotes that actually makes you wonder how beautifully ppl's minds work! n lastly the story had a very simple yet exciting ending.the fact that the story had swayam n sharon was cherry on the cake but frankly speaking u made 2 alltogether new characters in ur story.while reading this story i have experienced every emotion possible n never have i felt im reading somethng written by an ammature(u r not btw).as i have said before,i dont know what u do but u should be writing books..
ur writing is refreshing n simple.😊
a person like me who never likes reading descriptions of nature in booksπŸ˜•,had to read some descriptions of the seasons by u, twice,simply because i felt it was worth reading more than once.😳
infact there have been many parts of your story where i had to go back n read it again.😳😳
all along your story was just a story about a girl but the way u brought it about...πŸ‘πŸ‘ well done.
i literally stalked this thread since once i had missed a chapterπŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ
i discontinued reading a thriller story just to read LTD( since i arrived at this after around 20 chapters). 😲😊n im glad that i did.
plz continue ur writing spree.esp cz ppl (n me) are kinda accustomed to ur writing.will miss it.πŸ₯Ί
last update was awesome.n it was just fitting that the last quote be LTD's writer's.n hell it was as beautiful as the ones written by famous authors.
JOB WELL DONE.but will miss LTD

Edited by D3fan_forever - 11 years ago