STAR PLUS is not Part of show

coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

The People who are sending hate mails to Star plus question to themselves , is the channal part of show is it scripting the characters or Tracks of the show , to rant them and bash them and send frustration mails of the Tracks ..

Please friends who are sending mails to star Plus stop doing complaints about the show , We are getting the product from Production House , Star plus is just a Mediator , it shows on air what they give for a daily 20 minutes Episode ...

For Anything Regarding Story its Gowtham Hedge and his PH the whole and sole  Responsible one in making the tracks ... 

i hope u Listen to this point .. 😊 ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayushi1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree to ur point but why sending hate mails to star plus when the track get interesting day by day we just wait and watch 😃
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Not that this is any reason to send hate mails but it SP that is selling the product to us and the channel does get to approve or disapprove certain tracks and content in the show.
PiscineMolitor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coolmausam

The People who are sending hate mails to Star plus question to themselves , is the channal part of show is it scripting the characters or Tracks of the show , to rant them and bash them and send frustration mails of the Tracks ..

Please friends who are sending mails to star Plus stop doing complaints about the show , We are getting the product from Production House , Star plus is just a Mediator , it shows on air what they give for a daily 20 minutes Episode ...

For Anything Regarding Story its Gowtham Hedge and his PH the whole and sole  Responsible one in making the tracks ... 

i hope u Listen to this point .. 😊 ⭐️

Excuse me? 
They are the decision makers.
If the PH is putting out a faulty product, it's SP who Is the sole decider of how to handle future tracks to p,ease the audience.
If you don't mail SP, who will you mail?
Arrogant GH, who thinks that this world should be a pretty place with no people to criticise him or his baby? I'm sorry.
SP is the one who can axe a show or keep it.
And of the PH doesn't bend to what the audience wants, SP is gonna have to take a decision, not  the PH.
SP IS THE TRUE BOSS, my dear.
Haz78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Gautum Hegde doesnt write the story he is just a screen play writer... he just does how the epsiode will look like... meaning that who will be at dining table where each dialogue is said etc...
coolmausam thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

Not that this is any reason to send hate mails but it SP that is selling the product to us and the channel does get to approve or disapprove certain tracks and content in the show.

It only cares of Abusive scenes and Language , as a Channal it takes care of only that , if it want to take care of products ingredients too , then it doennt need a show which is getting scripted from others , it can create its own products , it dont need any products of Gowtham hedge , he has to take enough care of the show like his baby ,

If we continue like they really take a step in ending the show , if u want them to respond on the tracks too , then the show ends soonly do we want that to be done by them ..if Star does any changes , it is called as taking ownershop rights ,   I say GH is making the product and selling to Star Plus   ..   

Haz78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmipkknd

Excuse me?
If the PH is putting out a faulty product, it's SP who Is the sole decider of how to handle future tracks to p,ease the audience.
Arrogant GH, who thinks that this world should be a pretty place with no people to criticise him or his baby? I'm sorry.
And of the PH doesn't bend to what the audience wants, SP is gonna have to take a decision, not the PH.

What you just said is false... they are only mediators... SP aira the show, the PH is who you need to email... and GH is not ignorant... he doesnt write the story, he is just a screen play writer... he just shows how the episode will look on TV...
PiscineMolitor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haz78

What you just said is false... they are only mediators... SP aira the show, the PH is who you need to email... and GH is not ignorant... he doesnt write the story, he is just a screen play writer... he just shows how the episode will look on TV...

Are you kidding yourself?
If I am not happy with the product,I WILL mail the show airing the serial.
And why shouldn't I ?
Do you think the PH or GH is willing to listen to us?
They just wanna go ahead with their "original " plan, 
And god only knows what that is.
Confused people say its a star- crossed love story,then say its DKS.
You think SP is only a mediator?
Wait and watch.
It has the most power when it comes to any show, and the PH literally revolves around SP's demands.
And if they're demands are not met, it is definite death for the show.
I'm sorry, but you're really not informed when it comes to channels and their shows.
If we are not happy, it means lesser TRPs and then only SP can do something about it.
No PH or GH can solve this problem.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coolmausam

It only cares of Abusive scenes and Language , as a Channal it takes care of only that , if it want to take care of products ingredients too , then it doennt need a show which is getting scripted from others , it can create its own products , it dont need any products of Gowtham hedge , he has to take enough care of the show like his baby ,

If we continue like they really take a step in ending the show , if u want them to respond on the tracks too , then the show ends soonly do we want that to be done by them ..if Star does any changes , it is called as taking ownershop rights ,   I say GH is making the product and selling to Star Plus   ..   

Actually, in reality the channel has a lot of deciding power over what it wants to accept or reject. I have heard many accounts where channel has made CVs/PH of certain shows to change certain tracks (esp in times of TRP crisis)... and yes, like you said the channel has the authority to stop the show if the show isn't doing well.

Another thing is... GH is just a screenplay writer...he isn't the sole maker of the show. So I don't understand this exaggerated targeting of this one person. And the copyrights of the show belong to the channel... and not with GH or any one person.

PS: I do agree that sending hate mails is not the right way... but the channel is a much higher authority and has a much higher deciding power than the PH/CVs. Plus, we are buying the product (watching the show) from the channel and not from the PH/CVs.
coolmausam thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmipkknd

Excuse me? 

And of the PH doesn't bend to what the audience wants, SP is gonna have to take a decision, not  the PH.

STAR PLUS not the BOSS...

U are in a Wrong assumption dear , STAR is not the boss in any way , it sold it air form 8 :00 to 8:30 Pm to GH and PH scripts Everything and plans the Product furnishing on the prime time . 

Dont Bring SP in the Game of Tracks planning to a show ,BOSS is GH , PH and they have to Fulfill and be Responsible to their Duties ...

Am not Rude dear  , am explaing what the actual thing ..