Visit the link. 

Thank you. 
Edited by -Anky- - 11 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
RESERVED FOR A NOTE TO READERS...

~~edited~~

A Big HUG to all my lovely and fantastically awesome readers!!

Second thread in mere 8 chapters!! Can I Brag?? Can I Brag?? Can I Brag???

hahahaha!!!

Okay, So first of all... A heartfelt thank you for making this SS so popular... Trust me, It is overwhelming when some of you say this is the best D3 SS you have ever read... *only some* 

But still, Thank you for always encouraging and torturing to write... When I had started this, It was only out of my own wish to see my KR untarnished.. But look now what it has become!! I have full-fledged three love stories running.. 

To be frank, It aint easy at all.. To give equal and justified writing to each and every story.. But I try my level best to stay true to the characters.. And you guys are understanding enough to ignore my chotu chotu faults i guess.. Thats why you never complain... hehehehe...

One more thing, I know recently, I have not been able to update as fast I used to previously.. I am sorry for that... But two updates in a month is the most I can manage... Hope you guys wont be disappointed with that...

So Big Big hugs to every reader!!! And cheers for the second thread! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 

Edited by aria009hera - 11 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Hello there...

So, the thing is, now I have thought of filtering up my PM list... 

This is due to the fact that I have many IPK readers also in the main list... And many non-readers as well...

So here is a simple way on how YOU would continue getting PMs of the updates to this SS...

All you have to do is comment!! 

That is right... As simple as that... 

You comment and I update your name here on the PM list... 

Remember this... Liking an update is not gonna do the job... If you want to get continued PMs, you must ATLEAST comment that you want it!! 

Another thing I wanted to say, As vaishu told me some time back... I had stopped replying to comments.. I am wholeheartedly sorry for that... I promise from now on to reply to each one of your comments and queries or anything regarding this SS...

But to get a reply, you will have to comment first... 

So please... COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!! I live and write for them...

To My Dearest Dearest Queens: 

Chudailo... Lucchiyo... Kameeniyo...

Sharam nahi aati tum logo ko!!! Bhagwaan jis jis ne comment karna chodh dia hai uske sapne mei aake Palki usse chummi kar ke jaaye!! Taani ki behene kahin ki!!

Tumhe acche se pata hai kitni busy rehti hu.. Fir bhi likha hai naa!! Toh tum badtameezo ka FARZ banta hai ki time se comment karo!!!

Agar nahi kia toh laat maar ke bahar nikaal dungi buddy list se!! Aur harr ek update padhne se mana kar dungi aur comment bhi nahi padhungi agar karoge toh.. 

SAMJHE!!!!!!!!!

Toh jaan pyaari hai toh chup chaap se comment karo time se!!! Nahi toh chappal uthaa ke maarungi!! 

Another thing regarding RES!! 

Do not leave RES posts unattended!!! Or you are out of the buddy list!! 

*A user named born2dance always leaves res and never comes back to unres.. mind you, its really rude to do that*

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Moved. 

Visit the following link. 

Thank you. 

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4522637/aria009hera

HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the pm and i really liked the update
please add me to the pm list :D

Nikki <3
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
res within 2 hrs unres klar dungi.
unres

Amazing,Fab update anki di.
Itne din baad mai aap ne update kiya aur woh bhi with a bang.I dont bknow wat to say.
Loved it.

Acha now i gt a doubt diod i miss any of ur prev epi yah mai stroy bhiul gayi thoda sa.
I seriously dnt rem abt date.Gosh lagtha hai pehela update phir se padna padega.

And Kria remwembering abt kisas and a once he tells he'll ans her after dance she noded.She has become so vulnerable kya??

And Swaron sharon is having so many things in her mind.Koui bhi ladki ko itne confusuions aur turmonils handle karna kitba mushkil hota hia.
thanks for the pm.
Do update soon aur han agar batana jaruri hai thpo Keep me alwayys in ur pm list.

Thanks for pm.

Update soon plz p[lz plz plz.

Edited by asmaju - 11 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Woww awesome update ๐Ÿ‘

Kria didi ๐Ÿ˜†

Luvd it very much ๐Ÿ˜Š

Add me also to d list plss ๐Ÿ˜ณ
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6