Users

Frequent Posters

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: loveydovey

"It's ok! You're my wife. You have the right... on me" πŸ˜‰

And BTW don't u understand hindi?!

All i understood was you're my wife from that line.. OMFG HE SAID YOU HAVE THE RIGHT ON ME? ARNAV YOU NAUGHTY. XD AHAHAHAHA I AM BLUSHING. XD And no I am Sri Lankan :) I understand some words, but not a very whole lot. :)
Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

All i understood was you're my wife from that line.. OMFG HE SAID YOU HAVE THE RIGHT ON ME? ARNAV YOU NAUGHTY. XD AHAHAHAHA I AM BLUSHING. XD And no I am Sri Lankan :) I understand some words, but not a very whole lot. :)

Ahh ok πŸ˜‰

Yes he said that! And he said it with so much ease πŸ˜³ As if it was the most obvious thing to do. And when Khushi was loosening her hands on his collar he held them tight. Not letting her go πŸ€ͺ
He'll be furious and become over possessive when he learns Khushi's actual motive πŸ˜‰
claireDD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

"It's okay! Biwi ho tum meri. Haq hain tumhara... mujh pein."

DEAD DEAD DEAD...🀒
claireDD thumbnail

Ahh ok πŸ˜‰

Yes he said that! And he said it with so much ease πŸ˜³ As if it was the most obvious thing to do. And when Khushi was loosening her hands on his collar he held them tight. Not letting her go πŸ€ͺ

i wish he learns da truth tomorrow...
possesive arnav versus fiesty khushi...
followed by sizzling romance..
followed by my instant  death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by claireDD - 11 years ago
claireDD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

I am watching it now. By the way can someone translate what Arnav said. XD I AM DYING HERE. 

i guess my hindi is better dan urs den..
i got what he said...n i was like OMG!!did he just say dat??
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
OMFG GUYS. THIS EPISODE IS SO FUNNY. XD AHAHAHA. Damn when Arnav really gets to know HAHAHA I cannot wait! 
Targaryen thumbnail
I want him to learn the truth ASAP. I donno maybe he'll lift her again like in the temple where she refused to come with him?! πŸ˜‰
claireDD thumbnail

I want him to learn the truth ASAP. I donno maybe he'll lift her again like in the temple where she refused to come with him?! πŸ˜‰

oh yeah...he might do dat..
can't wait for da next epi...
Targaryen thumbnail
It is a prediction that Khushi might work for AR again because of financial problems of the Guptas. Heck I love this idea πŸ€ͺ

And just imagine that model Lisa coming to AR again!!! πŸ€ͺThere'll be a huge clash between her and Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada πŸ˜‰

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Office romance, I am all for ;) Khushi trying to fight Arnav off, but him wooing her office style and at home ;) OMFG THIS TRACK.