Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radharaday thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks so much for giving me lovely comments. I really appreciate them. 

Part 8 

"Bas hogaya" Virat said marching towards his kids. Priya looked up at Virat "Papa … Kya hua?" Virat showed his watch and said smiling "time hogaya". Prem said "Papa appka toe time hi karab hai". Virat sat down on the bed. "Kya mera time karab hai?" Virat asked his son. "Nahi papa appka time karab nahi, humay toe ye laga tha appka spelling hi karab hai par appko toe time dekna bi nahi arta" Priya said making fun of her father. "Waa.. priya .. ek high-five toe banta hai" prem giggled and both brother and sister did high–five. "hasoo hasoo … itna hasna arya haina appnay papa ka mazak bana nay may" Virat pouted. Priya looked at Prem who signaled that they should apologize. Both of them held their ears and said together "Papa we are sorry". Virat turned away from them acting as he is very angry with them. Priya went near Virat and hugged him from the back. "You are such a drama king. You know that u can't stay mad at us so why this drama?" Priya said kissing her father. Virat turned towards Priya and he flung her and made her sit on his lap "Oye this is not drama… I am very angry". "Look at you" prem said pointing his finger towards Virat. "What?" Virat asked with confused look. "Papa I think I m blind" "Prem what are you talking?" Virat was again confused. "Papa u said u r angry but I can't see any anger on your face so I think I am blind" Prem explained innocently and this made Virat smile. Virat thought he can never be angry with his dear kids who love him a lot and can do anything to see a smile on his face. Virat put down priya on the bed and crawled towards prem and said "So I am caught" and started tickling his son and soon Priya joined them. "Papa bas plz papa" Priya said while laughing out loud. "No never" by saying that Virat continued tickling them. "If u don't stop, we will tell about you and Miss. Julie to Mama" Priya continue still chuckling. Then Virat stopped "Another blackmail" shaking his head "what a blackmailer you are" Virat said giggling. Priya came towards Virat "Papa you know humara aur mama ka khoon ka rishta hai". "Innn ya that's true" Virat said without knowing what his daughter intension was. "That's why we are blackmailers ... that's because of genes, we got mama's genes, the blackmailing one" after finishing her sentence, priya gave her biggest smile showing her broken tooth. Virat looked at his daughter with shock. "Papa your eyes are falling down" Prem said covering his mouth as he couldn't stop laughing. "Oye hero , how did you guys know all this about genes and your mama blackmailing" Virat asked with a shock expression. Prem said pulling his collar "Ya we are so intelligent right?" then smiled. "You two are intelligent, it is impossible" Virat said joking. "Kya bola app nay" both of them approached towards Virat with angry faces. Virat said running away from the bed "Main toe barga but I will come back after 30 minutes". "Thank you … we will finish a chapter at that time" both of them shouted and continued reading again.

Soon everyone was on the dining table for breakfast but Beeji strictly ordered Bhabhi and Bhai not to eat anything until they come back from Mandir but I and Manvi were allowed to eat. Whenever I tried to hold the spoon, my hands started to feel pain due to the heavy weigh I was carrying yesterday night. I glanced at Manvi who was enjoying her breakfast and cursed her because of her I lost my wallet, my money, my shirt, my belt, my izzat (if the drunkard man had seen my face) and now my food. My stomach was empty. She peeked at me and smiled secretly at my helplessness. Wow what a girl. Both bhai and bhabhi were looking at us disappointedly as they couldn't eat. Bhai came towards me "Virat … Why aren't you eating anything?". I smiled at Bhai and said "Bhai .. how would it be if you feed me with your hands?". Bhai looked at me with shock "Dimaag toe theek hai na". No my brain is not good as it is not getting the energy for thinking. "Battery low hogaya hu na is liyae" I told bhai who couldn't grab the meaning of it but made fun of me. I peeked at Bhabhi and then Manvi. Both of them couldn't control their laughing. Wow kya cartoon hogaya hu. After trying many times, some of the cereals were finally inside my stomach which gave me energy. It was time to go Mandir. We went Mandir with our car as it was already repaired.

We reached Mandir after sometimes. On the gate a man come towards us. I recognized that man as he was wearing my shirt and belt. I covered my face with my hands. He greeted Beeji. Bhai whispered me "Virat … those are your shirt and belt right?". I said shaking my head "No … how can that be." The man pointed towards me "Tumay kaha dekha hai?". "Uncle Circus may dekha hoga" Manvi shouted. "Circus ...oh really and I have seen u in zoo, Bandaria" I replied her back. "How dare you say me Bandaria" she pointed her finger towards me fuming with anger. Bhabhi tried to control her while bhai was trying me. That man got afraid of our fighting and went away which made me smile. "Why are you smiling?" Manvi asked. I whispered her back "Thank god we are save with our fighting that man run away". Both Manvi and Bhabhi took a deep breath "Thank god". Bhai was looking at us with his disappointed look. He might be thinking why we were whispering each other as he didn't know anything about that happening. Bhai came towards me with his curious look "Virat … ye kya horaha hai?". I smiled and said "Bhai it is a long story I will tell you when I am free".  "What free …. But the way u aren't even busy" Bhai shouted. I laughed at his curiousness. Then Beeji told us to stay back while she took Bhai and Bhabhi with her.

"So Bandaria .. u like it .. The name?" I asked her while winking. "Like it? It doesn't suit... I love it … Mr. chep" she replied me sarcastically. Soon it started raining and we run towards nearest big tree. I saw the happiness in Manvi's eyes as soon as it started raining. She collected some of the raining water on her hands with joy. But after a few seconds, the happiness was gone and her eyes were reflecting the anger and the pain. She let go of the water from her palm. Maybe she had a bad past concerning with the rain or water. The rain also holds so many memories for me too. Although I don't enjoy singing and dancing in the rain, Maya did and she would always force me to do it. Her memories were playing on my mind. I couldn't control myself but to flow in the memories. Those were only the support for me. A drop of tear rolled down my cheek giving me a warm sensation. I couldn't hold myself and I started singing missing those moments with her.

Yaad Aa Rahi Hai ..

Teri Yaad Aa Rahi Hai, Teri Yaad Aa Rahi Hai

I lost my control over my body and sat down at the edge of the tree.

Yaad Aane Se, Tere Jaane Se

Jaan Jaa Rahi Hai

Yaad Aa Rahi Hai, Teri Yaad Aa Rahi Hai

By that time Manvi was in front of me with her shock expression. When I saw her, I stopped singing.

"Virat .. your voice is amazing" She said coming towards me. I tried to give her fake smile. "Were you crying?" she asked me with a concerned voice. "Ajib hai na Manvi …Mere Dil Ki Dhadkan

Meri Jaan Ki Dushman Ban Gayi" I said with a faint voice while tears were continually flowing from my eyes. "What is the story?" she asked me while sitting near me. I didn't know why I trust her and told her everything about Maya where we met, how we become friend and how she left me without a reason. "It is life… we need to be very strong to face it otherwise u will be left alone at the back while others are front of you". I don't know why I feel like hugging her. I hugged her and she welcomed me. I felt so comfortable in her arms decreasing my level of worried and sadness. Instantly we became friends but not so close to ask her about the strange behavior she acted at first. Maybe someday, a perfect day is waiting.

After a while, Bhai and Bhabhi came and we drove to chaudary house. We dropped them and we headed towards Chandigath.

"Arr .. I want to know about Mama's past a lot" Priya said. "But what can we do if mama is not comfortable to tell papa" prem replied her. "What if mama never tell papa about that?" while priya was asking that Virat entered their room. "We finished  ... we were sleeping" Prem shouted when he saw his father. While Virat was about to close the lights "Papa I need to ask you something" "Go on priya beta" Virat replied. "Papa did Mama told you about her past to you?" Priya asking biting her lips. "Yes" Virat nodded. "Was it very bad?" Prem asked. "I don't know for that you need to read" Virat said closing the lights. Then he went back to his room. "Uff .. papa" priya groaned. After awhile priya got an idea. "Bhaiya … we can turn over the page where Mama revealed her past and read it  ... how is that idea?" Priya said smiling with hope that her brother will impressed with her idea. "No  ... we aren't cheaters… N if we know the secrete, we won't enjoy reading.. so u better keep your bakwas idea with you". Then both of them sleep. 

Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me first me first wait will read and comment...  i am the first one to like it also huh😆Edited by shona_virman - 11 years ago
avika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
just awesome getting curious to know manvi's past...
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow amazing !! I loved reading it.. seriously u write beautiful.. am seriously in love with ur FF..
Cont soon..
Jane_Doe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update... Waiting for the next one!😉
abhilasha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First let me thank u for the fast and wonderful update...What can be Maanvi's story? did she love somebody else? Can't imagine what will happen next...please please continue soon...
NivFemirist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is not fair i want to noe Maanvi's past and u r not revealing it😒 I loved the update😃 Thanks for the pm and continue asap😊
girl_rocks thumbnail

this is not fair...this is toh torture i want to know manvi's past nd her strange behaviour
continue pretty soon
btw this was amazing luvd it awsm
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so u better keep your bakwas idea with you". Then both of them sleep.Hehe I love prem he's so sweet and cute and priya she's so sweet awesome update please continue soon do pm me
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awh... Supah cute story yaar.