Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

lol - ok - so I'll also try again....

if the title was written the way you suggest, then there would be no point to putting anything in the title at all...but as there is a reason for doing it, i think it'll continue for now anyway....

What I meant in my last post was that if there are more people who feel the same way as you and if they come forward, then we can do something....at the moment, we can only concluded that the majority want it kept the way it is....

HugabbleJaan thumbnail

If! I understand!!! Correct Kiran doesn't want Sree to put little blurp of the episode in her updates. Just bez she doesn't see the happening of future episode in advanced even though she isn't reading the updates.

I have suggestion to this.... How about we all ask our favorite person Vijay to create filter. For Example - if you don't want to see the updates and specially ZEE Show are all ahead from other countries. We as in user in IF have option to filter out ur view from India's respondant. But, I know it can have set back too like you wouldn't be able to see any response/topic post or response from India. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

vvrsun thumbnail

Now that only the current month's updates are kept, I agree with Kiran's idea that the update should not have any title other than the date.

The titles could be added in the archives, where it is more appropriate than dates.

My 2 cents worth!

Kiran48312 thumbnail
Yes finnaly we are all on the same page๐Ÿ˜Š
 thats pretty much what i meant HugabbleJaan and yes innocentindian thanks for trying again i undersand what you mean now ๐Ÿ˜Š and last but not least thanks for agreeing vvrsun.

so now what do you think we can do about this not that we all understand each other๐Ÿ˜‰

Kiran
Edited by Kiran48312 - 19 years ago
Kiran48312 thumbnail
Since we are all talking in the Astitva forum im assuming you all watch Astitva

There was a post made  in  about two or three pages back called "astitva role playing game that we can make"

if you would like to take a look at that go ahead but for the role playing game innocentindian you dont have to read this because u have already joined ๐Ÿ˜Š but go ahead if u want.

There are more details in that post but if any of you would like to join go right ahead pick any charecter that is left but just a heads up we are in MAJOR need of a Sid.  Then an Urmilla but in order to start we need a Sid.

Sid or Sidhant same person!๐Ÿ˜‰

Kiran
Kiran48312 thumbnail
One more thing the whole point of the Role playing game is that we can make Astitva our own way just like India forums it will be in posts like here.
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so true, I think it's a very good idea Kiran๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kiran48312 thumbnail
which idea? the role laying game or the subject one so we dont know what going to happen next?

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Kiran

I read your problems. I understand that you do not want the suspense to be revealed. But, i started putting the name in the update for readers convenience. I got plenty of PMs in which they found it difficult to search for the episodes they wanted.

Btw, to tell you, Vijay is thinking about a system wherein Updates and Discussions will be seperated in every section. He is working on it. So, i feel till then, we will continue with the same pattern. Please look to the archives for the previous episodes. The present month epsodes will be as normal posts.

Kiran, we will figure out the best in some time, do not worry.

Kiran48312 thumbnail
i undersatnd now but if in bigger letters then the subject everyone can put SPOILER we will see that first before the suspense is pointless if you understand what i mean.