Posted: 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGS9L-aojIg&feature=g-all-u[/YOUTUBE]

I am so gonna watch this week's JDJ...Its going to be full on entertainment...🥳
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

OMGG!! She looks stunning! 😍
Kahan ki picture hai ye? some award show or what??

from the show...
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I M BACKK :D ...😃

Ki haal-chaal people? Belated Happy 66th Independence Day to everyone! 🤗 I kept watching Bhagat singh and the Bose film yesterday! once in a while,when you remember what all of them have done.its tears that well up in your eyes for them.😳 The films make us so emotional,wonder what it was for the real persons who faced the wrath and struggled for the freedom we have finally got today.

and Fari,you on FB-are we in each other's list-vz if not,tell me,will add you.Warner Bros.released a H/G pic from HBP 2 days back.Couldn't tell you as wasn't ol yesterday!The scene's from the Room of Requirement one..holding hands,standing.Its AMAZING! Shit..I wish they have more and more pics of theirs together! I m sending you the link on Scrap. check it.and I got a unbiased person to check on that video,and she says he DID hold her hand.and you HAVE to be convinced now Woman.😳 😍 #Wrighcliffe.!

as for Rati,she looks GORGEOUS! ❤️ waise this week they have the Anita-KSG episodes,right ?saw the promos for them.
DoNotMind thumbnail

LMAOOO...🤣...chorified from bajuwala CC 😆
DoNotMind thumbnail
I just realised that its so much better to enjoy a show without coming to a forum...i enjoy JDJ whenever i watch it but there are so many posts analysing the behaviour of a celebrity...like "Darsheel is so rude"..."Bharti gets more screen space"...i mean W*F...😆 Edited by Komal-S. - 11 years ago
capricornFA thumbnail
@debz ok alrite im convinced now🤣
well the pic link is not working..i don knw y all this happens with me..try 2 send me again if u want to😃others detail i scraped u check dem😛
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nothing is as pathetic as IF formatting system!! I mean i just updated my FF's part, and by mistake left the quotation in bold! NOW this stupid IF formatting isn't allowing me to unbold it! I have done it a THOUSAND times and still it stays BOLD!! URGHHH!! I am hating my part, it looks so odd with that bold sentence!! URGHHH!! 😡 😡 
shivi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: capricornFA

actualy..i uploaded his pics before on fb in which i mentioned him as my cousin's son u didnt see it den😃..well Riyan is a name for boys😆 he is suffering from respiratory tract infection nowadays and its make me sick cz i cant see him in trouble😭 plz pray for him dat he get well soon😊

on eid vll celebrate it as usual with parties and all😃will enjoy it with my cousins and all my family members like nani's home members😃..my mother brought a mehendi for me which i thinkl apply 2 all my cousins and all elders hand😆will wear new dresses😃 and ofcourse im waiting for eidiii😳

aww...inshallah he will get well soon😊
awesome u knw how to apply mehendi!...i love mehendi...hehe..
looks like u'll hv a blast this id😳

@debz: yeah itsksg this sat...then karan wahi on sun😛

@komu:a show is always much better widout forum😉...sallu & madz..love dere jodi

Edited by shivi02 - 11 years ago
shivi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awww fantu..chill...🤗...don't so much curse my vijay bhayia😛
capricornFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi02

aww...inshallah he will get well soon😊
awesome u knw how to apply mehendi!...i love mehendi...hehe..
looks like u'll hv a blast this id😳

@debz: yeah itsksg this sat...then karan wahi on sun😛

@komu:a show is always much better widout forum😉...sallu & madz..love dere jodi

thank u so much shivz🤗
shivz i always have a blast on eid but yeah this will b special cz v have a new member entered in our family now, my cutiepie😳..oh ok ill not say anymore of him cz ull b den get bore of my same gaga over him😆
yp i knw hw to apply mehendi,i learned it wen i was kid but left it in between due 2 some reasons so i sometimes face the problem of designs to which i cope by getting downloads from google😆 but one of my cousin is even more brilliant than me in applying mehendi😃 aww shivz tu mere sath hoti to teri b laga deti😳...u knw the cousin's wedin i told u which was held this year in march rite?ill even apply mehendi 2 my new bhabhi😊
lolz kuch zyada hi keh diya🤣