Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hayee pallu .. nahi parhi!!
OH GOD!! Please please do read it pallu .. it is one hell of an amazing read! SIGH! I mean it actually grips you, in the literal sense!

and SCARLETT is the name of the sequel of GONE WITH THE WIND pallu!
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RageOfAngelz-

I had a tiff with mom subah.Can anyone guess the reason for it-on that moti Rashmi.Desai🀣 We were flicking through channels and Jhalak aa raha thaa.She was like she dances well.I piped up yelling ki she is a bitch,ekdum full on.Mom was flabbergasted and was like what makes you say that.😲 .I was like-I just KNOW.You don't know deep dark secrets,🀣 She gave me a weird look and then I went on to make up stories on her but she was like no,she is a good dancer.all that doesn't matter.I was going to wash my hands,and I rose up from the chair and wrote on the newspaper-She is a foul mouthing bumbling baboon.🀣 and jaate-jaate called her a moti hathhini.🀣

Sorry Fari,I wasn't here last night.went off comparatively early.😳 Will catch up soon Okay.and yep,isn't my dabba just AMAZING! I love that H/G gif toh like ANYTHING.and I have something to show you as well.check your scrap when you come.πŸ˜‰  Its Dan-Bonnie.😍

Hadd kar di aapne 🀣
Well I do see Jhalak tooπŸ˜† n whenever Rashmi performs n is so much appreciated I do say too...I don't like this girl at all...n my sis has the same opinion...πŸ˜† 
She has worked in many awehi BHojpuri movies U know...n not so graded work it wasπŸ˜†
Payal-15 thumbnail
Jee haan nahi padhi ab tak toh...πŸ˜†
Padhungi padhungi...phir bataungi kaisi lagi πŸ˜ƒ
Abhi toh filhal I read some not so colourful technical books these days...so hard luck there for now πŸ˜†
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yep.I know she has done some AMAZING Bhojpuri movies.πŸ˜† suits her as well. :P πŸ€£ 

I have read Gone with the Wind.Not the sequel though.Fanta,no natak.waise,I m kind of on and off okay.reading a FANTASTIC H/G FF.Its BLOODY brilliant! β€οΈ
Payal-15 thumbnail
Oh since the time I have seen Rashmi Desai in such roles n wid pathetic acting, I disliked her every moment πŸ˜†

aysha_mayur thumbnail

Rashmi Desai...I used to like her before but now..I hate her for obvious reasonsπŸ˜†

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Fantu...aapne jo moti moti kitabein padhi hai na...unke baare mein main apne vichaar vyaqt nahi kar sakti kyunki maine unka adhyan nahi kiya hai ab takπŸ€“
Payal-15 thumbnail
Hello Ayeshu πŸ€—
Kya baat hai...aaj we both are on time πŸ˜†
aysha_mayur thumbnail
and me too had a tiff with my mom over HD coz my mom wanted to know why I always had a problem with SV and this show from day1...πŸ˜†.and why i always said ki I want to see some other hero in this show🀣
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Pallu...πŸ€—

kya baat hai aaj YOU are on time🀣