Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fffan123

🤣 😆 🤣 Waiting to get my dose of the IPK mania antidote. I am sure, I will be cured in next couple of days 🤣 😆 🤣

😆 we all will...
SmileyStar thumbnail
Yes, Anjali is a good antidote! Usually my eyes were completely glued to the tv during the epi... Now I'm yawning most of the time... If I'm not pulling out my hair, that is 🤣
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

After speaking with several renown Psychologist and Psychiatrist their combined and overwhelming conclusion are that once you have saturated your brain with IPKKND ,even with Anjali taking control of lead, these delusional tragic people simply recreated IPKKND episodes with their brain.  They have watch their episodes so many times it is burnt into what little brain is left!!!!!

NO HOPE whatsoever!!!😭😭

Ya all we can do now is write n read Os, FF and SS...so what r the cvs for????... plz dont cry...🥺 Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmileyStar

Yes, Anjali is a good antidote! Usually my eyes were completely glued to the tv during the epi... Now I'm yawning most of the time... If I'm not pulling out my hair, that is 🤣

awww...sad isnt it...it use to make me write ff n os...i dont know if i can conti 
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishnudaughter

Sooo agree
When Monday gonna come

😆
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi2gthr4evr

Haha that's so funny:) But even if it's focused on Anjali, I still think about IPKKND and Arshi 24/7

hahha same here!!! As much as im not happy that they are sgiwing anajli alot lately but still cant stop thinking about IPK not even for a sec!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

Sigh... Every weekend I make Greg to take me out to help me pass it except the Saturdays with ME. He thinks I get weekend-o-phobia... 😆

ðŸ˜† poor him...lol
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes I Know.Every day I will watch IPKKND atleast  for 2 hrs
gkoolans thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am quite liking the track actually...enjoying the understanding it is creating for me for ppl/women in di's condition
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good post Fuzzy!
Yeah you are right.the pagalpan going to over soon, specially after seeing to much screen presence of Shyamli on Friday's episode.
The women around the world became so crazy for IPK that their priority changed.May be the boyfriends or the husbands or the children cursed IPK and wished bad for IPK, you know the "buddua" kind of thing.😆
But as long as Sarun is there no matter what my insanity will not go away.
Can't live without them naa.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago