Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved this part..
But i cant blv nupur kinda girl can hav prblms with fruits...i think most of the bubbly nd fun loving gals love having fruits..lol i went off topic..
Anyways loves mayank's concern...
Cont soon...
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Auroni.92

Loved this part..
But i cant blv nupur kinda girl can hav prblms with fruits...i think most of the bubbly nd fun loving gals love having fruits..lol i went off topic..
Anyways loves mayank's concern...
Cont soon...

aisa hota hai kya...I didn't know this oneπŸ˜†
actually I hate having fruits...juices are fine but having fruits thoda jyada bothers me...πŸ˜†
it was out of personal leaf...nothing concrete...πŸ˜†

and thanks for liking it...πŸ€—
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for next update...
plz do update soon.
Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update payal...I am glad seeing them getting back 2 their nok-jhoks...:)continue soon...thanx 4 d pm:)
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Payal-15

aisa hota hai kya...I didn't know this oneπŸ˜†

actually I hate having fruits...juices are fine but having fruits thoda jyada bothers me...πŸ˜†
it was out of personal leaf...nothing concrete...πŸ˜†

and thanks for liking it...πŸ€—

sorry spamming ur thread

Auro yeah kya baat hoi.. i hate fruits too...
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
do cont soon..
would loved to read more...
Payal-15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

sorry spamming ur thread

Auro yeah kya baat hoi.. i hate fruits too...

Its k Fiza...feel free to spamπŸ˜†
hainaa...I know fruits are healthy but its so hard to have it especially jab baar baar khana pade toh...btw m not encouraging this haan πŸ˜†
Edited by Payal-15 - 11 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faria.

do update soon payal

m so sorry Faria...will try updating soon...in a day or two...!!!! OkayπŸ˜ƒ
Payal-15 thumbnail
Will update der raat ko okay πŸ˜†
Payal-15 thumbnail

@All...a very big sorry for such a late an update...Plz bear with me this once tooπŸ˜†

@Ayeshu...Many many happy returns of the day...πŸ€—...this one's dedicated to ya...!!! πŸ€— Happy happy birthday girl πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

Part 43:

Finally Nupur was allowed to go home with an urge to rest till health. It was a nice feeling, very nice. Sometimes getting back to normal is good enough. Home brings in all..comfort, security, loved ones.

Mayank, who had already taken his share of leaves from office to attend to Nupur, was now overloaded with work at office. So much so that he would return home well after everyone was asleep.

Bauji had left for his work leaving Gunjan behind to take care of Nupur for some more days. Mayank was thankful, what with him not having enough time for Nupur oflate due to his work and Shilpa Sharma was required to resume her work too.

Nupur was primarily bored of resting now. She was more of used to keeping on doing something and she hardly liked getting glued to a place; she didn't have much of an option now. And now, being more careful about herself topped her list for now; after all not being so had cost her so much.

However, more than anything else, she missed Mayank, his presence around her. The way he had been beside her like never before, she had known him the most in these times, or it felt so. He had been handling everything and her so well from quite sometime now; it was like nothing he did could never go wrong at all. She wished she could be more of like him and be in control of the situation and herself. 

The way he had treated her with utter most care and concern from the time she had met the accident and the way he had respectfully looked after her Bauji and Gunjan too, she was just a fan of his in one more department. And right now all his focus was back to his first love, his work.

Oh yes! She had completely forgotten about the conversation that they had had the night before her accident. He had talked of his first love to her. To say that she was still very much jealous was an understatement. She fumed easily whenever she had set her mind to it. It was strange, she knew Mayank would never move away from her, whatever situation she is in, she somehow trusted this thing automatically. But still, it nudged and nudged her right at the place where she could feel it every single time, in her heart.

She tried to ignore it when her love overpowered her concerns and she saw herself dialing Mayank's number.

When he picked up the phone Nupur skipped greeting him with a 'hello' or an 'hi' and came straight with, "Lagta hai maamla gambhir hai?"

Mayank could just utter, confused, "Kya?"

Nupur carried on, "Haan...lagta hai Doctor ko batana hi padega..."

Mayank asked half panicking, "Kya hua Nupur...tum theek toh ho naa..."

Nupur laughed and said, "Main toh bilkul theek hoon Mayank...par agar tum issi tarah kaam karte rahe naa, toh tumhe zaroor jaldi hi doctor ki zaroorat padegi...lunch bhi kiya ya sirf apne kaam ki hi jaan lene mein lage ho..."

Mayank replied sarcastically, "Tumhe toh pata hi hai ki main har kaam right time pe kar hi leta hoon...meri chodo tum apni batao...khana aur dava khaya ki nahi..."

Nupur replied back, "Toh Mr.Right...aapke hisaab se ghar pe aane ka sahi samay kya hota hai...aur jee haan, maine davai kha li hai aur khana bhi..."

Mayank replied quickly, "Good! Thanks to Gunjan!...aur Nupur, I have something urgent to do...tumse baad mein baat karunga...okay?!!!" And the receiver no longer helped her hear Mayank's voice.

She wondered about, 'baad mein baat karunga...', she was sure he wouldn't get much time to call her too. When would she talk to him next, today, tomorrow...? He had literally taken in so much work at present that she actually wanted that he slowed down, his health was important after all!

She waited for his call, unaccepting it and it was night before she forgot and went to sleep, dejectedly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur had woken up early in the morning. Though Shilpa Sharma denied, she was there in the kitchen before she saw Mayank walk towards her with a confused and stern look.

Mayank asked, "What?"

Nupur replied back, "Kya?"

Next she saw Mayank pick her up and put her back to her bed and sternly declare before walking away, "Don't move!!!"

She called behind him, "Par Mayank..."

She returned the same look to her again and said, "Shh...sleep!"

Nupur didn't know whether to bask in the glory of his care or to once and for all go and tell him that she just wanted to spend some time with him...have a morning tea with him and tell him that he should stop taking so much stress and relax for a while too...to thank him for doing all that he had done in recent past...to tell him that he had made Shilpa Sharma very proud in many ways, as she herself was telling him the other day...to tell him that she had been missing to see him smile whole-heartedly from a while now...to tell him that his eyes were demanding some more sleep and he should give in to them...or to just let some time pass with them sitting along together and say nothing at all...and give him a little longer hug that would say it all...

But here she was, in her bed feeling bounded while Mayank went out and she could hear him attending to a call right now...

She wished she could be just jealous of his work but that wasn't it. Same thing nudged her again, that he had loved someone else and the thought that he did still loved that someone else bothered her more than anything else. She hated that feeling, it was hell!

She knew one thing for sure; she couldn't just live with this feeling just like that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was dinner time and Nupur was today, day later, sitting at the dining table and having her dinner with everybody else. She had asked so sweetly that Shilpa Sharma couldn't deny. Besides, Nupur's health had improved a lot.

Gunjan was saying that now she needed to be back to her home and in a few days she might leave, the reason being her college. She had some deadline for her submissions.

Shilpa Sharma said, "That is important beta...okay toh main Mayank ko keh dungi ticket ka arrangement karne ke liye...by the way beta thanks a lot!!!...tumne Nupur ka itna khayal rakha hai ki..."

Gunjan cut her in between, "Aunty please...thanks mat boliye aise...meri Di hai woh...aur mujhe yeh dekh kar bhi bahut achcha laga ki aap aur jeeju Di ko kitne pyar se rakhte hain..."

Nupur smiled encouraging Gunjan's words when Shilpa Sharma said, "Nupur tumhe bahut miss karegi..."

Nupur saiddramatically with teary eyes, "Shaukh se chali jaa...bilkul miss nahi karungi main tujhe..."

Gunjan said innocently, "Par main tumhe bahut miss karungi Di..."

Nupur's tears skipped off as wiped them off and said, "Bol toh aise rahi hai jaise abhi kahin jaa rahi hai...madam, apki ticket bhi nahi aayi hai ab tak..."

Shilpa Sharma smiled as Gunjan and Nupur argued some more as she realized how sweet a Mother-daughter relationship they both shared. She had seen them closely these days rather than just hearing about it from Nupur and she loved Nupur for being such a strong person who somehow always managed to bring out her sister's deeper self out by talking her into things. It also showed in the way Gunjan was attached to Nupur.

Nupur later, when Gunjan was gone inside the room, thanked Shilpa Sharma for being such a motherly figure to Gunjan as well. Shilpa Sharma made a Mayank-like-stern face and pulled her cheek smiling.

====================================================================

Sorry for the mistakes, if anyπŸ˜†

😊

Edited by Payal-15 - 11 years ago