Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sitamma1

all of you please wish me luck..i am seriously thinking of taking a total break from the forum for at least 2 days..a total break..please pray for me to get the strength to do that...

Good luck 👍🏼

@Sumi: Chal hum sab sabke loyalties ka murder karte hai 😈
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: realworld123

ok  any predictions what weird ramband ides they would use to get mohan out of this mess because surely i cant see rondhi lasting beyond 30-35 episodes and it seems kunal is miffed with her after that bacha wala comment that is confirmed

Confirmed kaisey? 🤣
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiswap

I would hate it if the truth is not out before MM marriage which would turn Mohan into a bigamist but I cannot quit this show. Somebody please kill my loyalty to NBT

i m here asking fr loyalty ..as i dnt hav it in me ... agar main kahoo toh abhi cod du ... bt i hav to kill tym fr 2 months ... 
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Fari, Sita,Kiran...I'll probably watch the scenes on YT
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Fari, Sita,Kiran...I'll probably watch the scenes on YT

Beware of 'someone' coming in part 2 😆 The first part was nice though !

Originally posted by: sitamma1

all of you please wish me luck..i am seriously thinking of taking a total break from the forum for at least 2 days..a total break..please pray for me to get the strength to do that...

all d best ...neelu di n fari di tied dis once ... it worked fr dem after 2 days dey gt bck wid positive note hope dis works fr u ae well 
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sita

Man!! I shall pray for you, immediately as I break my fast today, prayers at that time have the highest chances of acceptance by Allah so i shall pray for you. I know how much a break you must be needing right now :/

But I know that I never am able to give it a total break so haven't much hope for you too.

Plus you are always so optimistic and positive, will miss your positive boosters if you remain absent for two days :))
realworld123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well  someone told me and this news is true so dont ask me how
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari-

@Kul  *hugs*

Old argument from PH...this TRP thing is only an argument? Nothing real? Nothing at all in that?

I don't know then, what exactly are we still watching this show for?

Or what the hype of the TRPs is about?

We are crying and praying for TRPs, NBT team's predicament is the same, they wanted TRPs, Channel wants to keep the show if it garners TRPs but at the end of the day, how can it be called just an argument? yaar there must be something to it naa?

We are continuously debating on this, for the last two weeks, especially this last week...all to no avail

This evening is becoming just like last thursday for me...what to do? what to do? 

FAri 🤗 Means this is old arugement and all PH give same logic GEET was on NRI fake marriage but Victim got his abuser married to her own sister...and PH said its channel and TRP...but that particular unethical twist killed the show for forever...it never rose after that

TRP is one thing which can never come to normal NBT according to colros std whihc want every show in 3  unless they will show Mohan full time following infidielty ...Infideilty rule on this channel...But I wanted NBT to end with grace with my love intact for its core character atleast...Than to see it go for 3 years like uttran or BV where Mohan become pendulum between 2 wives...

Hi lovelies 😊
For the first time i didnt watch an NBT epi neither on TV nor on YT[/QUOTe]

Same here I usually watch if Neelu recoomend it...But wednesday episode despite everyone recommendation I had to force myself...I cant enjoy their happiness knowing all castle is built on LIE

kuls no more nirvana fr u nw ?????????? 😆

fir se waat lag gayi kya nirvana ki  

well it only me or all feel dat forum is luking dead  ...
after noon main toh sab mmt main aane se darr rahe thee ..lyk no chatting toh kare kya ... bt we tried n humare converstaion main discussion guseda 😆