Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

not in million years jigar vll talk like that.. in front of this much ppl.. mayb he vll console saying hum sab yeha hai.. or mein yeha hoon na...

he ll say"rashi u dont wry,we all r here na,we ll remove u"😉
hope we get some nice raji scene like jigar is talking care of her,feeding her or helping her like he did😊
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niobi.arshi

lol it ll b hilarious!when gopi is der they need not 2 plan something...ya kinjal is really enjoying,afterall she is getting some screen time😉ahem...hmm his aadhi gharwaali lol🤣

yeah since full gharwaali is soo slow.. but i cant read jigar's expression.. whats he doing?
Arshi- thumbnail

yeah since full gharwaali is soo slow.. but i cant read jigar's expression.. whats he doing?

in the pic jigar is watching urmis face🤣
Queen.Bee thumbnail

in the pic jigar is watching urmis face🤣

ha..ha..ha... so he is gonna marry kurmi... 😆 😆 as his gharwaali is resting in peace.. kurmi is the one without groom now...
Arshi- thumbnail
rashi will u watch 2morrows episode???
can u plz tell me how was jigars reaction when rashi attempted suicide??n what happend when he cm 2 know that rashi ate sugar balls??
Arshi- thumbnail

ha..ha..ha... so he is gonna marry kurmi... 😆 😆 as his gharwaali is resting in peace.. kurmi is the one without groom now...

marry with sasu ma🤣then what ll b rashis relation with him😉??where is jithu??poor jithu!!!!!!!mb jigar was watching his mil with full of makeup Edited by Niobi.arshi - 11 years ago
Queen.Bee thumbnail

rashi will u watch 2morrows episode???

can u plz tell me how was jigars reaction when rashi attempted suicide??n what happend when he cm 2 know that rashi ate sugar balls??

i cant watch it on tv...

ha..ha.. that suicide epi was quite hilarious...

okay.. jigar n gopi were coming to talk with rashi.. here rashi was heartbroken with jigar's words n eats sugar balls.. he saw her falling on floor with that packet beside her... he is shocked eventhough he doesnt say a word.. he was really worried n took her to hospitall.. never left her hand..while doc was checking her.. then doc says its sugar ball he becames angry.. when doc leaves he shouts her n leaves..
Queen.Bee thumbnail

marry with sasu ma🤣then what ll b rashis relation with him😉??where is jithu??poor jithu!!!!!!!mb jigar was watching his mil with full of makeup

imagine if jigar marry kurmi... n then rashi is saved..if rashi is pregnant what will that child call jigar?? 😆 n chirag...
Arshi- thumbnail

i cant watch it on tv...

ha..ha.. that suicide epi was quite hilarious...

okay.. jigar n gopi were coming to talk with rashi.. here rashi was heartbroken with jigar's words n eats sugar balls.. he saw her falling on floor with that packet beside her... he is shocked eventhough he doesnt say a word.. he was really worried n took her to hospitall.. never left her hand..while doc was checking her.. then doc says its sugar ball he becames angry.. when doc leaves he shouts her n leaves..

thnxx dear😊was it also kurmis idea??others didnt know abt it?gopi told it 2 koki?😕