Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: EagleEye

Who cares if Isha is trained or not ?
All I found is that she is damn good and with Salman as a
choreographer,they simply rock !!!!!!!!!!

To me ..they are the best JDJ pair in the history of
JDJ.😊

So, I agree that they deserve to win this.

Jalne wale jale..hume kya ?πŸ˜ƒ

Yes dear they are simply awesom
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Conclusion of all Deleted comments "Here in this forum only Sugar Cubes are allowed who can think sugar, speak sugar n write sugar, The members who have diabetic tounge including me who can't be Sugar Cubes are called Bashers here" Let me clear Truth is always Bitter, Lies are always Sugary
SnakeEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All the comments are deleted πŸ€£ πŸ˜†kuch samaj hi nahi aa raha...
According to the level of this forum, I request all the members to sing with me...
"Aloo Kachloo  Beta Kahan Gaye thee, Baingan Ki Taukri mein sonne   gaye thee, Baingan ne laat mari ro  rahe thee"

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A for Apple menas Sebh
B for Boy means Ladka
C for Cat means Billi
D for Dog means K**ta
E for Elephant means Hathi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I hope i am not bashing...
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes, it's unfair that a performer who dances for a living is competing against performers who have never ever danced.   Honestly, I thought this show was for non-dancers, and hence I have no idea how Isha, Sushant (from last season) etc got in, but, oh well. 

As for my assessment of Isha, she is terrific in a certain style of dancing, but I never enjoy her performances.  In my opinion, she isn't very expressive, and relies more on costumes, choreography and ambiance to score points.  And I am tired of their rope acts -  I would love to see her in some comic act or Lavini or something different...more Indian :) 

In that respect, I admire Bharati the most.  She is highly entertaining, a surprisingly flexible dancer and a very very down-to-earth person :) 
Edited by krangara - 11 years ago
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How many more topics will be there about the same discussion? πŸ˜•

Yes Isha is trained acrobat but the fact is not every acrobat dances as good as her  She deserves all the recognition and praise she is receiving.. because she has worked really hard to reach where she is today.. she was not born doing stunts on a rope
avnirao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Darsheel is learning dance under shaimak,.and isha is introduced in bolly,.for her dance,.so jhalak is not a non-dancer's show,.isha and salman,...both are good dancers,..i think isha is far better dancer than salman,...so ..i feel bad about other contestant of jhalak,.
hridayh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's like college going student is competinig  with 2nd atandard children,.shame to you Isha,.you are showoffiing your dancing skill here...

Originally posted by: tannipartner

ANNMT and  Arnav90

those are the rules posted in the rules of the section, which are stuck in first page. If you have problem with the rules, pm me or any other DT member or higher DT, instead of qouting  reqouting and mocking them.
Also attacking DT member in any form is not allowed, the post above yours has the rule written clearly. If you repeat this act, your warning level will automatically be increased.

excuse me miss its just a mere site iskey bahar bhi duniya hai  , if some  people have power here so i also have power outside ...warning level bada dungi this  n  that   '' iss dhamki se bacchey dartey hongey mujey koi fark nhi padta ...i have a suggestion limit  mai rah kar apni power misuse karu mai apni power or rights use karney pe aa gya na to tum logo ko badi prob ho jayegi ...mujey accheyse pata hai indian courts kesey chaltey hai n manuplate hotey hai   power ,money n govrment     ...so dont show me dhamki  ...tum log  immature fans ki advise se rule book bana rahey ho  , ye site tum chala rhi ho ya   ye kid   ...jo public domain mai hota hai uskey liye comment n praising dono karney ka haq hai logo ko u cant snatch that with me  just bcs sum immature kid

Originally posted by: avnirao

Darsheel is learning dance under shaimak,.and isha is introduced in bolly,.for her dance,.so jhalak is not a non-dancer's show,.isha and salman,...both are good dancers,..i think isha is far better dancer than salman,...so ..i feel bad about other contestant of jhalak,.

isha ,darsheel n   gurmeet 3no  trained dancer hai   ...darsheel n gurmeet dono ne classes le hai   but isha trained hai in aerial  ...jo areal act mai trained hotey hai unhey baaki dance form karmey prob hoti hai isha is exception   ...i found  gurmeet is nondeserving koi hard work nhi dikhta ...usski stifness ke aaju  baaju dance concept  diya jata hai   so abhi tak usney apney comfort jone se bahar nikal ke khuch nhi kiya ...very aalasi