I WANT A REFUND! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS SOLD!

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching today's SORRY episode... I have HAD it! They built up the story for today, like finally ARHI were going to have some "Alone time" and romance! (False advertising AGAIN)...

THEN the whole damned family comes back and starts to create drama and hype! Anjali is the most SICK and DYING pregnant women I have ever seen, who dosent even LOOK pregnant! (I have had a child and I know, you dont FAINT every 2 seconds and keep taking medicine when your pregnant!) I worked 2 weeks before I was due and I work in Finance in a high pressured job! NO ONE was pampering me 24/7 and fawning around me! I went to the gym and made my OWN lunch! I also ran a house with my husband! So sorry, I have NO sympathy for jobless BIMBO's that get carried around all day by different family members!

Leaving that aside... WHAT was that we wintessed today? A GROWN MAN has to JUSTIFY spending time with his "Legally wedded wife"?? I dont know about INDIA, but in the rest of the world, questioning a man or women about spending time with their spouse as if they are indulging in an "Illicit affair" is considered "Batameezi"!! ASR came across like a guilty teenager caught with a girl in his room! UNBELEIVABLE! THIS is the man who forced La into RM when his grandmother was opposing it! But NOW, he has to justify being alone with his WIFE? Am I watching SNS? (GH stop mixing up your scripts!)

As for Akash and Manorama... can someone just SHOOT them PLEASE? What is the point of making Akash seem like such a JACKASS? What does he want from Payal? Does HE really think that Snake is blameless? As for that bitchy Manorama... what the hell does she want? WHY dosesent ASR and Nani tell them the TRUTH?

This story makes NO sense whatsoever! NO LOGIC and no consistancey! No one tells that Bimbo Poojali the whole truth... and just keeps indulging her! I am sick to death of watching this track! You can tell it is totally "Half baked" and not at all well thought out! All courtesy of a supporting charchter wanting more screen space, they have BUTCHERED their own story!

Sanaya PLEASE LEAVE! They can hire ANYONE to play this so called "Sautan"!! YOU who are so beautiful and talented need NOT waste your time with this pathetic potrayal! (This is JUST my frustration speaking!!! Sanaya PLEASE dont even THINK of leaving! WE love you so much!)❤️

Anjali and Arnav's relationship that used to be something special now just looks SICK & TWISTED!!

The PH and the CV's have totally LOST IT!

Oh and word to Khushi and Payal... Arnav and Akash Raizada DONT love either of you! They are TOO BUSY being "Di's chamcha's" to have ANY time or emmotions left to spare on you two! PLEASE go back home! At least in THAT house, those people genuinly CARE for the two of you!  

I have no words left!😡
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent post! You literally spoke my mind. The characters Gul created were amazing. The actors are the best one can get, especially the leads. And all this gets handed over to a mindless story teller,( who started off great but something has gone wrong midway) and this is exactly what you get. What a pathetic waste of talent and creativity.🤢

I read in an interview that it's Gul who is passionate about these characters. The writers apparently don't even believe in love stories such as this. May be then, They shouldn't be writing this story. It SHOWS,  when one doesn't believe in the product they are making. Here I mean, the writers.
Edited by aath - 11 years ago
Wow.
Im left speechless.
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We're in the same boat, my friend! 
Here i was expecting full on ArHi romance , a rain sequence even but instead we get to see Anjali induced rain!  Does her waterworks ever stop? Hell, Is it even normal for someone to cry that much?
That woman is just getting on my last nerve! I've been tolerating her behavior because of God Damned sorry situation but the lady's taking it to another level! 
Getting jealous of Khushi because she's Arnav's priority makes sense but envying her becase they were having a moment is just PATHETIC, like what's on her mind!?! deos she want her BROTHER to embellish her path with roses instead of his wife's?  SMH.
You're right, I think she's the only pregnant woman who doesn't look pregnant but gets extremes of all the symptoms! Extreme fainting. Extreme mood swings. Extreme everything.
She's not realy making me love her these days.

AND omigod, AKASH. That sick bas***d! That mommy's little boy. what's with him? Actually its all his fault. he's spreading the "wife's- are- insane, Di's -the -only -one -sane"  syndrome in the whole house thus Anjali is giving herself too much importance and Arnav feels its ok to stay quiet when your Mami insults your wife inront of the whole house. JUST SICK.
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am exhausted really . I have ranted in so many posts today.

This Didi Ki Saut in not working for me... There must be a better way to potray Anjali !!!!

I am so with you DarcyFan.
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
fed up wth this track! I thot MU will clear the way the have cleared it in a half baked way sucks! FRankly why is no one asking Anjie if she trusts her hubby why the heck she did not leave with him and stayed back and ruining everyone's happiness here! What the? I think Anjie's characterization is at it its worst now along with Akash and Mami!

kkksr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love your post. I stopped writing on this forum..total waste of time lol

I did not celebrate after yesterday's episode because a good episode is always followed by a mental episode lmao That is their new strategy - throw a good episode once in  a while for the whiny Arshi fans while they continue with their Didi Ki Saut track!!! This is not a love story anymore..

This show is just as bipolar as the characters lol
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We are in the same boat dear, same boat!  I too want a REFUND!  This is NOT what I bought! 😡    You have echoed my sentiments very well! Edited by KhushiIrani - 11 years ago
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
totallly agree with you.
i can't take all these things😕

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I want my refund and return this bag of kitchen politics and saas bahu nonsense to sender.