Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: docgirl

Koi shak... you pick the googly every time! take a risk FOR ONCE, J. That jurmana won't kill you ðŸ˜›

This IS the riskiest option! TRP Maiiya dictates 3 weeks of Teej - I'm saying No Teej!!! ðŸ˜²
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Gangotri - remember the saree he helped her pick back in Feb? 'Nuff said.

yeah..i think it has gone back 2 the shop from where it came…PH is real chindi chor….
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Gangotri - remember the saree he helped her pick back in Feb? 'Nuff said.

Remember what happened less than 12 hours after the saree was picked?  TERRACE COOTCHIE-COO.  'Nuff said right back at ya. 
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Phir theek hai!  Then I feel safe telling you what I WOULD have picked.  Nah!. But the sari won't languish anywhere.  It's getting worn, but not for Teej. 

Ah, my team!  you have a hypothesis on that? one of the gazillion rasams of shaadi 360?

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did we ever figure out what Payal gave Khushi for her Birthday???

I think Sari...what good is a dupatta all by itself???😕
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: docgirl

Ah, my team!  you have a hypothesis on that? one of the gazillion rasams of shaadi 360?

Sooner. By shaadi 360, the sari will be long forgotten by the CVs like the pawned bangles and saasuma's chitti. 
docgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: showstruck

I have a feeling they just had the birthday thing and the writer guy whined about that...I think he is too lazy to write anything special for Teej...but as khushi is going to GH, she will get her shagun...from Arnav in GH...SKD...

🤣 . such touching faith in GH... no wonder he's always tweeting angrily. Israt, did you also get blocked by him on twitter? ðŸ˜‰
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Did we ever figure out what Payal gave Khushi for her Birthday???

I think Sari...what good is a dupatta all by itself???😕

i was sure it was sari gotey waali…as khushi had wished for…n was upset with writers for not making arnav give it 2 her😆….so there was a dupatta speculation as well…??
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Remember what happened less than 12 hours after the saree was picked?  TERRACE COOTCHIE-COO.  'Nuff said right back at ya. 

True dat. 

But I still agree with Bop. Sarees are on loan for this PH, they go right back to the shop after airtime.
docgirl thumbnail

I am agree with J... what happened to maa ke kangan? she wore them for a while but now they seem to have gotten lost in the props closet! ðŸ˜¡