Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is not an 'easy' story and therefore not easy to comment on.
Evil reigns here and yet they survive in the face of it...but in what state each does remains to be seen. Intrigued.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update hun ! Feeling really bad for Payal,her grief was so heart rending ! Wonder how the story is gonna proceed ! So waiting for the next update ! Thank you so much for the PM hun and really sorry for the late reply since I was busy with exams  !😳
SADYA41 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
couldnt wait for ths update and you didnt dissapoint loved it
I must have read that in about 2 minutes flat and cant wait for your next update
Is arnav and khushis relationship going to devlop soon? Aakash is going to use her right?!
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dint see that cuming...fab update
aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just love this story
Omg Payel sorrow was so heartbreaking
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I started reading your stories only about a month ago, but I've read EVERYTHING you've written so far, and I am a HUGE fan. I am amazed by how easily you transition between light witty banter in You've Got Mail, Caf du Soleil and Soulmates to intensely twisted human tragedy in Intoxicated, Tainted and The Svengali.
You are seriously talented. I love love LOVE the way you carefully nuance each character. The depth of your insight into human nature is unusual and makes everything so much more interesting. And your humour is fantastic-- subtle, dry and genuinely funny.
I look forward to reading anything and everything you choose to write and post here. =)
blck234 thumbnail
This is so demented man. Killing a woman's two innocent children, then coming to their funeral to deepen her wounds and finally using another girl as a bait to keep his men in line. Who said every man has a conscience, dead or alive? some are born without it.

Fantastic update ! thank you for the pm arisai!

P.S- If you don't mind me asking what's the meaning or rather the origin of 'Arisai"?

arisai thumbnail
removed

Edited by arisai - 10 years ago
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I FEEL SO PRIVILEDGED TO BE LOVED BY YOU RAFA OMG

I GOT THE PM AND THE REST DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT LOL!

COMING TO THE UPDATE-

Dude. f**k Arnav. f**k the lot. I want the doc SO BAD. Something inherrently sexual about him. I don't know what it is, it is there so yeah. The doctor is mine. You have to give him to me. I ❤️ himm.

Anyway, so coming on to the actual update. OMG DA SHIZZ.

"Its okay to be frightened. But it isn't okay to show it"

OMG LAVANYA.

She is more attatched to Khushi than she lets on, haina. Haina? Well, I'm re reading chappie two after this, to look for it 🤣 [I'm looking for Khushi's virginity, if anybody feels curious. Just btw]

Akash's sense of justice is more warped than ever. I actually felt SO SCARED.

Oliver... seeing as you updated the picture [haven't seen it yet] well... I feel scared. What is he going to do in this unvariably f**ked up scary mess. Why did Akash ask Khushi to dress up if he...? I mean he could do it anywhere... right? I feel Oliver has something to do. OMG YEAH I FEEL LIKE HOLMES FROM BBC. :')

HAHAHAHA YEAH STALKING IS DA SHIZZZ

Love you!

-V

THAT GUY OLIVER IS THE Q FROM SKYFALL HAINA? HAINA? OMG I LOVED HIM "Bond" "What?" "Get on the train" HHAHAHA I LOVE MY SMART MEN HE IS Q FROM SKYFALL ONLY NAA?
Edited by V323 - 11 years ago
suma.2911 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh my god!!! oh my god!!! oh my god!!!!

you should be writing a freakin' novel!!!! 

cant believe akash explained himself... 
i get goose bumps each time i read an update...