Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishfying thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hey i have read all parts in one go.i very much liked it.i would like to read further.i have requested for viewing ur blog.my e-mail is [email protected] and my user name is vaishnavicuttie.please accept my request
ambika94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
addd me my account [email protected] plsss 
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, i really don't know how you do it, but somehow you make me sympathise and even to an extent empathise with the characters I hated just a chapter ago. I am in love with your writing, there is not a single character in this entire story that I can love unconditionally and none that I can hate blindly and this makes the story so much more difficult to figure out, but then I guess I don't have to figure out, rt, I can just sit back and enjoy the amazing ride you have been kind enough to offer. I must admit that I am a fan of greys and your story plays in just that region. Just love it.😊

Now, i did visit your blog for further parts but the story is pasword protected and i was hoping if you would be kind enough to help me access this wonderful story. Plz plz plz let me read the further parts, I am dying to do so.😭

PS: I am going to message the exact same thing😳
ambika94 thumbnail
hey i hav requested to acess ur blog to read ur ff so kindly accept it 
cherryteacake thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi I just came across this ff and read all available chapters in 1 go- so addictive! I have sent you a request through wordpress- I'm [email protected], please accept my request πŸ˜Š
karsvinu thumbnail
Hey! have read it all in a go...it's fantastic...will like to read more ...can you please add me to your blog...my id is [email protected].

Looking forward to read more
regards
kartiki
alex1906 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey
i just came across this mindblowing ff of yours and couldn't help reading it, it's completly out of the league of other ff's u come across. i just can't help reading with
 exams just round the corner that is and would like to read further. so could you plse invite me to ur blog.

Edited by alex1906 - 11 years ago
siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love your work. Please invite me to your blog. My email is seemesoon2009@gmail.com
khushiiXOXO thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just came across ur FFs/SS on recommendation list by V...God! I can't believe i hadn't read any of ur works before! **mentally kicking myself** ...a HUGE Thanks & Hug πŸ€— to V for it!!
 while reading her list wat struck me was she had listed quite a few  of ur works..which set me thinking dat ur work😊 had to be something different for so many to b recommended!
Then I started reading...u won't believe I just found out today and I already read 3 of ur ongoing stories (all at one go...ya m Supergirl πŸ˜‰) : Cafe du Soleil ,You've Got Mail & of course Tainted!  and the FF Podcasts-which was hilarious...and oh!U gave out d ending of one of d FFs πŸ˜­

sorry for rambling so much ...

the 1st thought dat came to me when I started reading dis was..hhmm,it's different!Arnav a gangsta & OLDπŸ˜† ..oh!not to mention he tries to rape Khushi ...d't know whether to laugh or get pissed wid him πŸ˜• ..

Arnav a tortured soul who can't seem to get over his traitorous ex-Payal-d reason for him getting jailed for 10 yrs...a person who Fate & Destiny has decided to give lesser attention to ..like everyone in dis FF...He reminds me so much of SK frm Wanted πŸ˜‰ ..(ya i remember ur talk abt d movie's dialogue ...) doesn't talk much does he,even wen spoken to?! ...

...might seem strange but while I was reading dis d song from ISHAQZAADE started playing something ke Parinday..creepy!!

Khushi- is seriously one complex female ...so many layers to her..dont even know whether to believe her or not...I find her like Roger "Verbal" Kint frm d Usual Suspects.."practising" wid Arnav??πŸ˜† ...naive?stupid?nope I really think she is female Verbal Kint ...

Akash...A facade...something is quite not rite here...Khushi says he kills himself..hhmm..how is Akash d BOSS wen he is Mahendra's son?isnt he supposed to b d decoy?..his sense of values are surprising .his explanation of killing d small boys,though twisted ,makes sense..(ya call me demented too)

payal:selfish selfish selfish...shud i add idiot?

Lavanya & Shyam : i love them...though they live and operate in a Cruel world,they "lookout" for their own...cant think of these two separately...bound together by d thread of Fate since Shyam first found her..I simply cant imagine Shyam as ruthless gangsta command..he is just too nice a person here inspite of wat he does...

Aman: another tortured soul...

NK...y is he lovable everywhere? ...d attraction btwn him & khushi was so cute..

Just a thot: Is Arnav d BOSS? Khushi cud be taking d fall for him too...maybe it's NK...I cud be wrong...

From humor in You've got mail to serious stuff here,u are Awesome! it's really interesting to read different genre of writing from  d same writer ..i envy u!

Surprise after surprise. Kill me now, you fantastic mind reading pschoanalysing writer!