Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: amarb

i do not agree sandy...pain makes you strong not weak

Beens.. yes totally agree.. and thats why I admire her!! She can relate to lot many issues on a personal level..
S003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

S very apt and concise..๐Ÿ˜Š... the thought behind the plot is great... execution is the biggest worry as always...๐Ÿ˜ณ  Romance don't remind me...Redux is famouly aware of my hankering for it... night and day๐Ÿ˜†... S003 reminds me of 007๐Ÿ˜› ...any other aliases that I can address you with?

I also go by Sheila... lol
tanthya thumbnail

The sentinel hearkens the voices of Wisdom and  prepares to depart to her warm bed..

Here is the Link for second thread , girls...  carry ur discussion after u complete the pages here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3108162

Good Nite/Good day   to Sandy, Koel, Jhals, S3, Beena  , Shastra N others who might have joined   here  !!๐Ÿค—

Peace be with You !!

Originally posted by: tanthya

The sentinel hearkens the voices of Wisdom and  prepares to depart to her warm bed..

Here is the Link for second thread , girls...  carry ur discussion after u complete the pages here

Good Nite/Good day   to Sandy, Koel, Jhals, S3, Beena  , Shastra N others who might have joined   here  !!๐Ÿค—

Peace be with You !!

Nighty Night Sats.. Sleep tight..SD!! 
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanthya

Peace be with You !!

SD Dear, Njoi a fruitful sleep

Originally posted by: S003

I also go by Sheila... lol

So we have Sheila the bond among us !! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Just love your posts..
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mommamia

Beens.. yes totally agree.. and thats why I admire her!! She can relate to lot many issues on a personal level..

since i git you to agree... tell me then why th f*** are they showing her as a weakling
S003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What were your opinions on Anjali refused to take her meds...

Its like when I watched Kahani, I kept thinking how can a mother endanger herself when she is pregnant and the life of her child is at stake... the whole time that was what was bugging me.

So with Anjali, I don't get that she was so mad that she decided to punish her unborn child...

I know in reality those must have been vitamin pills, but expectant mothers are usually more carefull.

So am I to believe that Anjali cares more about her husband than her child???? that doesn't sit right with her character now does it?

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

updated on PG 1.. all bouquets and brickbats welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Raat ki Rani.. aaja!! ๐Ÿค— 
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mommamia

Raat ki Rani.. aaja!! ๐Ÿค— 

thank u yaara.. this is only time i can work in peace.. my productivity increases๐Ÿ˜ƒ..๐Ÿค—sandy