Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparamegha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ridiculous..really some ppl need to grow up...
Ava97 thumbnail
i agree !!even i hve seen on twitter n read it also fans ask stupid questions 2 all of them !n they hve 2 reply it !frm wen gautam hedge has cum on twitter every1 is jus not sparin him !!!!!this is not  done
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
m really shockddd..😲
.this d limit yaar...they don't have any right to bash any person (actors)...m very sad...😲😡🤢
victoriasecret thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PATHETIC!!!! 😡 Somebody (who is of course NOT a fan of IPKKND) wants to ruin the image of other sensible and true fans of IPK. 😳 Thats for sure.
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My God, this is beyond the limit. Some people are so ridiculous, it's beyond my comprehension. Why are they doing this? They are pushing these poor actors/actresses away from interacting with their fans.
sunshinegal1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Come on! This is beyond ridiculous..  What is Karan, Akshay & co's fault if Barun isn't there in the pic?? These people need to grow up! ðŸ˜•
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After seeing these posts on the abuse of the ipkknd team on twitter, I am afraid to go to twitter ! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ I joined twitter as i wanted to see the interactions with the team long time back.  But wasnt tweeting for quite sometime now.

PS: maybe I will go to say sorry on behalf of ipkknd fan base.
sureesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How can someone do that...

😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
chahat128 thumbnail
these people will nt stop abusing...😡😡
😡we should make post of their appreciation there too..
it will make dm ignore those abuses...
and i will surely do dt...
Aishah8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

After seeing these posts on the abuse of the ipkknd team on twitter, I am afraid to go to twitter !😭😭 I joined twitter asi wanted to see the interactions with the team long time back. But wasnt tweeting for quite sometime now.

PS: maybe I will go to say sorry on behalf of ipkknd fan base.

Please do I really want someone to represent sane ipkknd fans who do not act like the few minors. I do not have a twitter account but want to appoligise to karan!