Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜• The world just keeps getting more and more messed up - whoever that poster is, he/she really needs to sit down and sort out her priorities...and then go apologize for being a nuisance to those poor guys
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: itsmea

god.. who r these ppl.. seriously, freakin despo ppl.. ruinin all other fan's images... hate them😑

n yeah.. what d hell... saying those mean things to karan.. i mean seriously.. n to others too... now my blood is boiling... πŸ˜‘ arrrghhh... πŸ˜‘😑😑

exactly...bashers r spoiling our image by pretending as sarun fans...😑
simran04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that's really sad to know that some ppl to go to this extent to bash!!! really UNBELIBVABLE!!!
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And how can someone say something like that to Karan ? He is really sweet
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ok. I, for one, make a lot of fun of these guys on Twitter. You know, normal leg pulling and all that.
But this is plain stupid.
priyalovebarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with you. few people are bashing karan, akshay, abhaas and mr.hedge for silly matters. infact we should be gratefull to em' for creating accounts and spending time to communicate with fans but poor guys are facing bashing. 
thushi89 thumbnail
Don't be disappointed by the no of comments. What ever you said is so true ! I dont understand why people act so immature like that. I think Abhaas must be use to this kind of bashing since he has taken is so nicely.  remember we hate is so much only because is acting skills are superb that he makes a great villain. And also it's true that anjali is annoying right now . But what can she do about it. she is just acting right. I think it's high time that we stop complaining about every little thing and just start to enjoy what they give us. It's ok to make our comments since we are fans and we have all right. But criticising  every little thing is just stupid . Just think how much effort all of them putting to this show including the writer him self. Just enjoy the show guys !
LuvBarunSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Unbelievable mannn!!! This is too much seriously!! 😑 Why hate them... May be Barun wasn't there.. Ughh!! Loved Abhaas's reply!! πŸ‘
_HealeR_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Seriously,they should stop posting pics n sharing news of show...Thats why Barun,Sanaya n daljeet avoid social networking sites..
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This is absolutely disgusting! πŸ˜‘

WHAT THE FRAK!? πŸ€¬