amazing update...
loved it...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sobia4maaneet

okiee dearo ..

something i want u to know which i guess u didn't noticed
when dadi was narrating the past ...i clearly said geet lost her parent at the age of 5 n this made her bubbly self bit effected although with khurana's by her side she over came it ... but by nature she was never a person who give away her feelings much ...n about she blaming maan ...dearo try n realize the fact that geet wasn't ready for maan-preetie to leave n they left tricking her ..+.. at that time she was just 9 YEARS ..u defo don't aspect a 9 years old girl who has already lost her real parents should except it all in second ...

n about geet's reaction ..n this mystery being drag ..tou i can just say relations are made stronger over the span of time ...n if u would have noticed it been nearly 13 years both maaneet had parted so can't expect geet to open up in mili seconds ..
yes i except without u people not knowing about what she has gone through u r reactions are justified but thing is i just can't make geet open up to maan in fraction of seconds when all through her life she has learned  to live by herself ...n more over in previous updates she is scared for HOW MAAN WILL REACT TO ALL THE TRUTH ...so it needs time 

n about dadi ...she had the last remembrance of her son HER GRAND CHILD ...about maan she barely remember his mother ...his father supported him to over come that phase ..
aniee was all the while supported by geet ...
HAVE U THOUGHT FOR ONCE WHO WAS THR FOR GEET ...??
i had clearly raised this thing through maan in previous updates as well ...
so hope u get this thing that geet had always fought her sorrow by herself not by sharing with other so how can u expect her to do so all of a sudden when in every single problem of her life she has been dealing by her own self ...

i know may be all what i am saying here i haven't mentioned in my updates n i am sorry for that it was just i expected the readers to catch those feelings ...but guess it was MY mistake ...N I AM REALLY SORRY ...will try n give u more hints on geets character ...

but

plss i am saying this to every one ...THIS IS A MYSTERY RIDE... n the story will take time to get to its actual track ...

n now with all these questions in ur mind i ve decided ill narrate the whole past of maaneet in STORY TILL NOW in the 2nd thread ..hopefully this will be finished with the upcoming one so things will be more clear with simple narration ..

n yes thnxx for asking all ur doubts as i really don't want any reader to remain puzzled will try n narrate things better ..

luv ya 
sobia

I understand Sobia but iss duniya mein isse bhi kai jyada dard hain...

like I said Maan ,Annie and Daadi also lost their loved ones...Maan also lost his parents and who was with him after all this happen and above all he forget part of his memory also...how much confuse the person can be...and above all he is taking care of Daadi, Annie and business...he also met with accident...the thing troubling me is she hating Maan and blaming him for his mother's death...can u imagine what a person feels when he is blamed for his own mother's death when he is not even in fault...he also wanted his mother's love and that is why he called her mother back...did he knew beforehand that she will die and above all his father also drowned in his own misery...u are saying Geet was only 9 yrs old but u forget Maan was also a child only may be couple of yrs elder but he was also child...there is not much difference between 9yrs old and 12 yrs old child...
Geet can be in pain and she suffered...I agree...but main thing is she blaming and hating Maan is wrong completely...

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Maan is getting blur images of past...

yeh to bada ajeeb sa amnesia hai ki Maan sirf Geet and usse judi baatein bhool gaya...just curosity I am asking if he remembers Annie and Daadi and his parents then there must be some incidents where Geet was also present with all of them, then he must remember her...

very interesting updates...

thanx for pm...
Rajshree12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome updates Sobi..
So Maan has amnesia tht's why he didn't remember anything...
Poor Geet..she had to go thru so much & no one was there for her all these years to support her...
I know the guy is none other than Amy..
Waiting for nxt..
aditimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb updates.so this is the mystry.waiting to know more.i think the guy is maan
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

I understand Sobia but iss duniya mein isse bhi kai jyada dard hain...

like I said Maan ,Annie and Daadi also lost their loved ones...Maan also lost his parents and who was with him after all this happen and above all he forget part of his memory also...how much confuse the person can be...and above all he is taking care of Daadi, Annie and business...he also met with accident...the thing troubling me is she hating Maan and blaming him for his mother's death...can u imagine what a person feels when he is blamed for his own mother's death when he is not even in fault...he also wanted his mother's love and that is why he called her mother back...did he knew beforehand that she will die and above all his father also drowned in his own misery...u are saying Geet was only 9 yrs old but u forget Maan was also a child only may be couple of yrs elder but he was also child...there is not much difference between 9yrs old and 12 yrs old child...
Geet can be in pain and she suffered...I agree...but main thing is she blaming and hating Maan is wrong completely...

well .. i really have no over it now ... as for me loosing the family u loved the most is actually a biggest sorrow one can endure ..
about geet blaming maan ...hope the double updates cleared ur doubt it was just the instant reaction by geet which dadi took in literal way n assumed it to be geet's final words ..

😃
sobia4maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

Maan is getting blur images of past...

yeh to bada ajeeb sa amnesia hai ki Maan sirf Geet and usse judi baatein bhool gaya...just curosity I am asking if he remembers Annie and Daadi and his parents then there must be some incidents where Geet was also present with all of them, then he must remember her...

very interesting updates...

thanx for pm...

well it not fake COMPLETELY ..yes i have done a bit of changes n that was getting blur images ...only this part is fake ...but dis associative amnesia do exist n in that people forget some part of thr memory temporarily n by the time passes they gets to remember it in some cases n other they never gets thr memory back ...

in maan's case he remembers some memories ...but they are blur 
he is remembering only about his parents is coz he has been living in a surrounding whr he lived with his parents n geet's name never came in his lofe but NOW as geet has entered in his life he will get to remember about her as well but very slowly ...😳

sobia4maaneet thumbnail

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY TO U TOO DEARO ..😃
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome
fabulous update
liked a lot
very well written
continue soon