Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adeela786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks zaryab for all d pics...
and yeah guys i m too missing huju  badky and bcz of pregnancy we can't even expect to c thm together but inshAllah after d birth of her baby we might c thm together...
and juhi should attend these kind of functions and parties i m missing that time when we got to c d trio of hussain juhi and shraddha and now we don't c thm anywhere together everybody is busy in their life...
but i hope k  juhi ka baby acche s hojaye...my all good wishes are wid her..

Edited by adeela786 - 11 years ago
adeela786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and sorry i m irregular these days actually my father had a heart attack and my mom is going to have her operation next week ...
so guys  kindly remember my parents in ur prayers...
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
My all friends plz visit my gallery ...i m waitting ur comments...link...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3161910?pn=8
pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks zari all the beautiful pic of our sweet juhi
cutesweet_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey All 😊

As we all know That SAJU are expecting a lil angel on to this planet, and its going to be gift from the Lord to them so even we should amke an effort to be a part of their this magical happiness...  🥳

I guess we should start suggesting them names for the lil angel.😃

We ll start alphabet wise and as we don't know whether its a boy or a girl, we should suggest names for both.

we never know,may be Sachin or Juhi might like a name suggested by anyone of us and name their first child that. 

We are aware of the fact that Sachin and Juhi Do have a look at our tweets that we send them everyday, if not all maybe few and may be one of their die-hard fan gets lucky 👍🏼

N anyways we are just suggesting and not forcing them to keep the names that we are suggesting 

Give it a thought people
I Am sure it will be super fun 🥳

Thanks
Cheers 
😊❤️

Hey all

I Have another super idea, other than suggesting them names.😃

Sachin is an Awesome hubby and loves to keep surprising Juhi with Gifts and by throwing party's. 😎

I am sure he might be thinking of one for her baby-shower too
So we can try to suggest him ideas about a complete surprise Baby shower party for the prettiest mom-to-be Juhi Parmar Shroff 

I am really excited for Feb 2013 and my excitement has crossed all limits ☺️

Lets  Make this happiness of Sachin & Juhi the most memorable one for them and for us by making maximum use of it, so that even they realize that they have the world's best and the most talented fans in the world 🥳👍🏼

thanks
cheers
😊❤️

Hey all 😊

I saw an extremely beautiful dream today...I saw Juhi receiving a National Award for a play that she was doing similar to what Priyanka has done in Barfi...

I wish my this dream comes true with Juhi's dream of playing a role of a mentally challenged..

Wish her all the success in life..

May she always shine and rule people's heart for eras to come

God Bless Her 

Cheers 
😊
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️It doesn't bother us where they are , but important thing is they are Still together❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

greatsumkum thumbnail

Originally posted by: adeela786

and sorry i m irregular these days actually my father had a heart attack and my mom is going to have her operation next week ...
so guys  kindly remember my parents in ur prayers...

😔

Adeela , all I want to say is 

"God Bless you " n your family...

greatsumkum thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaryaabJuhi1b8

original post by Farheen Khan on fb  ye pic sachin ki sis sheetal n unkee hubby ki cake shop launch ki hai :)
BB5 ke pehle ki pic hai :)

NIce Pic...😃