Vampire Diaries - Abhay Raichand.

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear Diary,

Today was the most eventful and amazing day in my 200 + boring life. We have shifted base to Dehradun. Yes Dehradun really of all places Chand and Haseena or rather Dad and Mom could have selected they found Dehradun. The moment my feet touched the ground familiarity of it jolted through my body, the familar fragrance of the Dehradun wilderness. Its peaceful calm serene atmosphere reminding of the many times I had spent wandering alone in this very same forest impatiently waiting for her...

I was wondering once again along the same paths in the forest, which will lead me to the place where once I had known how it felt to be happy, to be cared & to be loved.  But every step I take closer to it my dead heart felt heavier yet my feet kept dragging me like they have their own mind of once again treading on the path which led me to destruction. Standing on the bank of the river, I stared far across the other end of the river, rooted in the place as my eyes refuse to turn back and are willed to break through the dark dense forest behind which lies the place close to my heart. Pandher. I can't cross the river coz of the treaty but nothing can stop me from standing here and gazing longingly. nothing. i'll stay here as long as I want.

But I never knew destiny decided something else for me. Something for which I was not prepared for even if I lived another two hundred Years.

Friends sorry for this tacky post. Its just that I am missing abhiya too much 😭 😭 😭 😭 So wanted to relieve it once again from abhay's POV

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yum_SR thumbnail
loved it..lovely post...
snitchseeker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aish-Naksh

loved it..lovely post...

Thank u😳
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely Snigs 😳 Even I miss Abhiya, Abhay more infact 😭
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice post. I miss them too more 4m last few days.
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Moteo tacky na,its a lovely post.Ami abhiya ar pkyek pagol er moto miss kortesi.Bhabsilam MB dekhe kichuta shanti pabo coz my 1st crush vivian is there.Kintu Madhu-Makkhi scenes gulu mejaj kharap kore ditese...uff
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post👏Missing Abhay& pia too😭
snitchseeker thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Lovely Snigs 😳 Even I miss Abhiya, Abhay more infact 😭

Thanks Mandy😳 I miss them a lot more from few days😭
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww snitch very beautifully described Abhay's diary. 😳
Missing Abhiya. 😭
snitchseeker thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

nice post. I miss them too more 4m last few days.

Same here Megha