mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi This is your fav reporter MS to give you the report for the programme 'Whats up at KTKP'

MS: Good morning sir... I see some wedding preparations here..

PH: Yes it is the wedding of Rangu-Chinni... We are shooting mehendi and Sangeet...Stony wanted it...🥳

MS: But, yeh shaadi itna jaldi mein...without sagaai...

Stony:  What to do..hamaara ABji is on long leave ... So we have inserted this wedding sequence... now viewers will be super happy to see Dr Hunky shaking a leg with Dr.Munny ..that too like SRK...  

* Dr.Munni & Dr.Hunky (slightly limping ) enter ... Costume designer brought the costumes *

Munni: hey, I got some black T-shirts for him..and viewers saw them too... now where this sherwani came from...and  my dress is nothing less than an East African parakeet.. isnt it more gaudier than the bride's?

PH: Oye!! arent you aware of the TRP?? all top TRP shows wear these multi coloured dresses... nobody calls them with names...and normally SRK wears black sherwani..we will turn that black T shirt into sherwani..what is there...

Hunkyji: mera abhi sangeet mein dance karna theek rahega... till now I have been on the wheel chair and at once this?? moreover my role never danced before...

PH: Oh ji..anything is possible for Hunkyman... hum aapka nomination "Rajanikant of the TV" awards keliye karenge..and pester the Forum members to vote for you...

MS: So, What is your next track after this wedding?

PH: Lets see... If nothing comes up, we have CS - Phoolan wedding still in the show...

Edited by mudraswathi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supradipta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really superb work MS...just awesome...
busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one mudra:-):-) 👏
Loved d rajnikant of tv part 😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
Kya baat hai... aaj bade dino baad... BT has appeared (err re-appeared) in the phorum 😳

Nice take... 😆

n HunkyMan is nothing less than SuperMan .. from Sulking to Shouting to Almost Dying to Resurrecting to Marrying to Dancing... he can DO IT ALL 

Love u Hunky & Munni ❤️
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Kya baat hai... aaj bade dino baad... BT has appeared (err re-appeared) in the phorum 😳

Nice take... 😆

n HunkyMan is nothing less than SuperMan .. from Sulking to Shouting to Almost Dying to Resurrecting to Marrying to Dancing... he can DO IT ALL 

Love u Hunky & Munni ❤️

just used BT characters... 😆

@BOLD
Dancing and how... to SRK numbers

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mudra pehli baat please label your posts as fun posts (ya phir with a warning: hasna mana hai, or better: laugh at your own risk)

KIssi boring meeting mein khola and I couldnt control myself.

I havent and just cant envisage CS-phoolan wedding. Haste haste...paagal ho gayi.
had to end my laughter with a cough.

Too good. BTW what is KTKP?

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

just used BT characters... 😆

@BOLD
Dancing and how... to SRK numbers

Dying & Coming back and how ...😉 😛 😆
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malvika_rajeev

Mudra pehli baat please label your posts as fun posts (ya phir with a warning: hasna mana hai, or better: laugh at your own risk)

KIssi boring meeting mein khola and I couldnt control myself.

I havent and just cant envisage CS-phoolan wedding. Haste haste...paagal ho gayi.
had to end my laughter with a cough.

Too good. BTW what is KTKP?

Thank you Dr. Malvika...
So you are in the meeting... even I do the same in the meetings just to avoid  falling asleep...😆

'Kuch Toh Khichdi Pakayenge' (KTKP) is the TV show on 'Stony' channel... and I was a news reporter for 'Bakwas Times' once upon a time... and still I visit sets out of curiosity and give the reports...
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Now you have given them the idea for next wedding sequence.😉 
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I  make it a point to read your posts only when I'm  alone.  unable to control my burst  of laughter.  Still enjoy your "viewer's views and original  and the Meaning.Thank you.😆