Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arti_17

trust me mahesh wen i saw dat scene in d epi same idea came in my mind...wat if they r serious wid dis brain tumour thing?it wud b a gr8 idea if they show seher as d future hitler didi...it wud b a treat 2 watch Rati as seher...n den altogethr a new love story...new co-star opp her...it wud b such fun...all of us wanted sum freshness in d show...it wud b a gr8 idea...i will definitely consider sending Zee a feedback abt dis...thanx 4 d post maheshπŸ˜ƒ

yes shilpa if you are looking for freshness and Indu character to be remodeled and bit colorful.. Seher as new hitler with rati playing it would be fine with a new lead.. and do send your feedback if you can to zee tv... and hope for the best...
mahkutty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anaya______

wonderful idea .. now we can see her again bubbly role as seher , new look with new story ...  ila bedi should stole ur idea

I would be more than happy if she does... we want something different and a change in HD... I hope CVs and PH read through some of the comments for this track...
810Kankana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Ace-

If we use logic as Seher is part of two family - Sharma and Sunaina's, then there is no a way Seher will be Indira look alike , but again in HD logic has no place :)

Or else Saher would have had a PLASTIC SURGERY...bhuuuhaaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
mahkutty thumbnail
Another 27 days for leap and seher to grow upπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mahkutty

Another 27 days for leap and seher to grow upπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

HD mein saab tracks kitna suddenly grow hojathe hain naa.. like sunania gave birth to Seher in just half track πŸ˜†

and now Seher will grow up in two episodes πŸ€£
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

HD mein saab tracks kitna suddenly grow hojathe hain naa.. like sunania gave birth to Seher in just half track πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
mahkutty thumbnail

haan isliye 27 days is enough for Seher to grow up and take care of HD πŸ˜‰

Seher birth was super fast so we expect her to grow that fast as well na...Are CVs reading thisπŸ˜‰
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@Mahesh i think CVs always roam around this forum so sure they will read it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
mahkutty thumbnail

@Mahesh i think CVs always roam around this forum so sure they will read it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

this will be confirmed preeti only when Leap happens and Karan wahi comes opposite Rati...πŸ˜†
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

we shud keep dis thread activeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so 1st bpage me rhegi to surely cvs padh lenge n hope dey change their mindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†