Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congooo for new AT! ðŸĪ—
New promo is awesome! 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Uuuffaaa me going ooh la laaa ðŸĪŠ

Looks like this threesome won the weekly golden trophy; Kjo's sexy label ðŸĪĢ I just couldn't help myself hearing him saying the word sexy... Man he makes it sound super hysterical rather than sexy ðŸĪĢ

Tnx for the video Nis ðŸĪ—
Edited by NaDzGirl - 11 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

Uuuffaaa me going ooh la laaa ðŸĪŠ

Looks like this threesome won the weekly golden trophy; Kjo's sexy label ðŸĪĢ I just couldn't help myself hearing him saying the word sexy... Man he makes it sound super hysterical rather than sexy ðŸĪĢ

Tnx for the video Nis ðŸĪ—

you remember my new name ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸĪ— 

ya Kjo is better judge than madhuri...😆
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

you remember my new name ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸĪ— 

ya Kjo is better judge than madhuri...😆

Of course I remember... You're my Ken ðŸ˜‰

Jeez I can't wait till Sunday... Not really keen to watch tonight's episode but we'll see
nishu786 thumbnail

Of course I remember... You're my Ken ðŸ˜‰

Jeez I can't wait till Sunday... Not really keen to watch tonight's episode but we'll see

I didn't watched today's episode...i was watching cricket match between India & Sri Lanka ðŸ˜›.
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
New AT!! Congratulations Sashaians!! Promo is awesome
Edited by sweetrahz - 11 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Promo awesome se bi jyada awesome thanx for the vdo nishu and i m also watcing ind vs srl now india won so happy promo se and india ke match jitane seEdited by Ankit.Upadhyay- - 11 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

I didn't watched today's episode...i was watching cricket match between India & Sri Lanka ðŸ˜›.

I'm a Sri Lankan btw and our team sucks big time ðŸĪĢ I adore Sangakkara and Mahela but really bored with the game

I watched Gia & Nishant's ariel act and dozed off afterwards, was too sleepy to watch the rest. Can't wait to watch our trio's act tonight. I'm really excited!!
nishu786 thumbnail

I'm a Sri Lankan btw and our team sucks big time ðŸĪĢ I adore Sangakkara and Mahela but really bored with the game

I watched Gia & Nishant's ariel act and dozed off afterwards, was too sleepy to watch the rest. Can't wait to watch our trio's act tonight. I'm really excited!!

You r from Sri Lanka,nice to know that ðŸ˜›...Yesterday's match they lose bcoz of bad planning...they never attacked Indian bowlers till 45th over...I only Like Mahela,he is really good person i guess.

I m also waiting for today's episode...As you said in one of your previous post,can't wait to hear Karan Johar's comment on Isha-Salman ðŸ˜ƒ.

isha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
heyy guys! i dont really come to jdj forum often but i absolutely adore salman and isha!! I know they will get a 30 tmrw but do u knoo if they also win the parle top contestant of the week? ahhh cant wait till tmrw to find out so if someone has a spoiler can u pls share:)