Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh Arnav is so naughty, he gave her an orgasm while she was sitting on the dining table...lol...
And I am scared now, what did Shyam do to Khushi, and i cant wait to hear Khushi's story..

Thanks for the PM
MissElektra101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope Arnav beats up Shyam after knowing what he did to Khushi, CREEP!! Lovely update as usual!! Can't wait for the next chapter...
oh goshh Arnav & Khushi under the table eeesh ☺️ I can only imagine her screaming MAMA JI 🤣 and finally Anjali is getting rid of Shyam and again he thinks Khushi is his uff and why was he forced??? 'how dare you touch her' haha they've done waaay more thanks for the PM :)

Olicity2124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
1st of all I hop u r bettr now.
2nd , u noe I read ur story in one ago last nyt , I couldnt sleep b4 reading all the chpz , am telling u yarr , its one of the bestestestestest stories. very diffrnt , uniq n lovelyyy .

now abt today update , it was :
cute

Lovely

Romantic.

I luvd hw she finally  could talk with her familly & explain all the situation , I was happy bcz they understnd her .

I luvd the carring Arnav , hw he confort her n b with her while she telling her familly abt the truth , aww so cute  arnav , he really luv her now.

thier scene at the dinnr was   😳  ☺️ 😳  naughty Arnav , poor khushi ...he taks her breath.

Glad tht arnav noe tht there is som1 bad n some bad past in khushi's life , I hop she gonna tell him all the truth abt shyam.

glad tht Anjli takes khushi's advice , I hop she continue lik tht.

bloody shyam 😡 😡 , he is up to do smthing , I hop he cant bring any MU btwn arshi.

thnx aloot 4 pm dear , update soon & keep it up.

Roses_ZaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome. Please let Khushi tell arnav soon
TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Omg that creeep!! khushi shud tell arnav the truth before its tooo late! 
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg...u started off all happy and flirty and then BAAAM! it became all tebse and evil. Omg Shyam is as twisted as ever. Hope khushi tells arnav!! Glad anjalis ignoring Shyam...hope she doesnt fall in his trap!
Divyanka321 thumbnail
Loveed it! Please continue soon!
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awee.. i'm glad their relationship is getting better... honestly, i'm really happy that buaji has accepted their engagement...  well i hope she will...  butt phewww!! that had me scared! their relationship is HOTTT!!! ;) umm... whaaat???? shyam??? i hope arnav realzes it's the same shyam that he hates... and anjali, poor girl is stuck in the mess! i hope she gets out of it...  Edited by aycma98 - 11 years ago
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh man I can sense some exciting and passionate times ahead!!!

Really good chapter!! It's good that Arnav has an inkling of something is wrong so he can find out what is going on!!!