Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome part...
loved it...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

first congratzz for new thread...
             lovely lovely update...my innocent pure geet...now my maan realizes his mistake, but again ur doing the same thing, at first keeping ur geet close to u , u hurted her, now keeping away from u , ur again hurting her maan, wen u will grom,..buddhu maan...now my maan want to give a chance to their marriage...i love all the scenes... i know geet, u hav forgiven my maan so long ago, but wat to do , my maan is buddhu now only he is realizing...waiting for my maaneet's eyelock and som cute moments...precap was lovely dear...
       no problem rose, we will wait, cum back after finishing all ur works and then rock with ur writings dear...

Edited by Desigirls12 - 11 years ago
KasiKasi thumbnail
NICE UPDATE. HEY ITS OK U TAKE UR TIME I WILL BE WAITING FOR UR COME BACK
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrets for new thread...

thank god maan opened his heart to her... loved the letter he wrote ... he wrote everything in it...

i loved that line .. i can't sleep in the night as i have the habbit to sleep taking u in my arms... dreamy ...

so now its geet trun to mke him understand her love and to take him out of his guilt...

loved the udpate...

rose mee sad ku said u will not be regular on if now ... i m sad... teri aadat ho gyi hai ab hame... kuch kar na yaar...plz
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

thnx dear 
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Congo on the new Thread Di nd i Love the update... Loved how Maan asked apology to Geet... even i am touched with his letter... nd for Geet well i dont have word to explain how selfless nd clean hearted gal is... but whats with this Raj thing... hope nothing bad... Pls contiue soon though i read the note still saying this

Will miss you nd dis FF a lot di😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭... hope everything goes fine at your end soon...
MeghPiyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drrose31

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE

Hey all.. 

First of all I want to say sorry if my this note hurt anyone.. I will not be able to update for few weeks  i,e  4  weeks .. and I have few very genuine and solid reasons .. personal , professional and social also ' so I WILL try to update at least ONCE IN A WEEK ANY OF THE STORY 'but NO PROMISES for that.. all you have to do is keep visiting my FB page that is given below and get my current status' well everyone has its own probs and before a writer I, also come among you all '

I know some must be feeling hurt, angry and sad but some will understand my POV and all I want is your support' I truly don't like to leave you all in the cliff hangers, that's what you ppl will say' but really thought a lot on my probs and I will not be able to manage ffs for a month.. will try my level best.. maybe I will come online but let's see what will happen ' Now enough of my boring note'  

See you all soon again plz don't forget neither  me nor my ff's ' and bear my absence from IF for ONLY few weeks '

I love you all and I know you all also love me a lot'

Thank you for liking my ff's, supporting me  and letting me know your views on my each update'.

Much love roseπŸ˜‰

MY FB PAGE

its ok dear...will wait for you...take your time...

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update di
no worry di we will wait for u 
congrats for new thread