Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ISADORA

another twist did he drop her at that place by himself...RK ka impress hona abhi time hai..sirf usska band bhajane ka soch raha ..Muku thu tho gaya kaam se...😆

\\

I dont think so he will drop her Hatzzie ...its against his plan ...in bw, Muku ne MB ko touch karke RK se panga le liya hai ...uska kuch nahe hone wala ...he would have to wait till eternity for MB now 
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mymagic13

yup am wearing sumthing like that too,,but not multicolored,,
bittu is there n am sure RK wil be there,, it may be dream sequence or RK is imaging her dancing with muku!

Oh that is nice...RK ka dream No ways..😆 what will happen to the decorations he wil throw fits..bechara Bittu G ka bhi socho
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hatzie no name calling!!
Manonidz thumbnail

That Makhi is is dancing with her..i am imaging RK's that look of animosity..that cat fit on his face..He will be clam composed planning his next move..He will throw fits only after this...

ewww Makhi...dancing Me fainting 
😆

I am dying to see that look on RK's face Hatzzie ...I mean MB gave him fierce look the moment he touched her arm ...and damn here someone of Muku type touching her like this ...RK would be damn fiery ...
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mymagic13

hatzie no name calling!!

Angel what name calling...i am innocent..

Nidzz..If RK is not there why is Bittu G in the sequence..If RK is there also they may show some scenes of touch and go between them ..Hatzz tyje tho writer bana chaiye 😆

Fiery If looks can kill Makhi will be dead
Edited by ISADORA - 11 years ago
harapriyaa thumbnail
 accident se  agar mukund ka chhera bigad jata aur uska plastic surgery ho kar koi aur banjata (like Ekta mata show) kitna achha hota.mukku ko nahi jhelna padta.
Edited by harapriyaa - 11 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail

Nidzz..If RK is not there why is Bittu G in the sequence..If RK is there also they may show some scenes of touch and go between them ..Hatzz tyje tho writer bana chaiye 😆

muku fans r upset that we r calling him makhi,,
so dont say that
Manonidz thumbnail

Bingo ,...u know Hatzzie the moment i say this pic ...i was like Mb would be dancing with Muku and then she will fall into RK's arms just like we are seeing in the promotion ..imagine ...it can happen yar ...it would be awesome 
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: harapriyaa

accident se  agar mukund ka chhera bigad jata aur uska plastic surgery ho kar koi aur banjata (like Ekta mata show) kitna achha hota.mukku ko nahi jhelna padta.

😆😆😆
-Nia04- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

Bingo ,...u know Hatzzie the moment i say this pic ...i was like Mb would be dancing with Muku and then she will fall into RK's arms just like we are seeing in the promotion ..imagine ...it can happen yar ...it would be awesome 

i hope she falls in RK'S arms n they roll n roll,, haaye