smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: claireDD

wwwooowww...lovelyyy..

amazing as alwys hun...
n i love this song too...
its like u r reading my mind..are u???

cant believe that pigheaded idiot hp disturbed em..
it used to be anji...and now we have hp...

anyways hats off to ur creativity love
umwahh...
πŸ€—

Dilru ... if you have such a honest heart which you share so selflessly with me and the world ... how can I not read your mind 😳 finding the song was a real labour of love ... didn't come to me easy, I was in dreamland with everyone else !!!

HP may well of disturbed them but could Arnav and Khushi be any more married in their reaction, thought it was well sexy how he didn't let go of her, more so than the almost kiss for me !

Love you for loving my creativity πŸ€— x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshmshah94

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

😳 thanks x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquiline

Big Sister.

I shall not write much and I shall quote no song or put any picture...may my silence tell you how affected I am by the magic of this post of yours...the words of the music is still playing in my head and the pics you posted are flashing through my mind...
The magic of ArHi is undying...it plunges us into depths we never thought existed. We would think that we will reach the ocean floor soon and it almost seems to look so at times but the more we swim downwards, we're still swimming and the ocean floor is still far away and unseen...there is so much left to explore, so much more left to treasure before our hands graze the wet cold sea bed...and then we will all (lovers of ArHi) hover over the seabed holding hands...we are together, we are in love, because ArHi let us know what love is all about...the depth, the truth and the purity of love can be demonstrated perfectly and divinely by no other couple!
More words if uttered, I will spoil the silence I want to prevail in under the spell of you post, so I now walk back into the shadow and remain silent, listening to the song and reading the beauty of love in your pictures...

The beauty of the love lies in your eyes and heart Lin πŸ€— I can't believe the depths of your soul little sis and the love and hope that springs forth with such ease ...this beast will miss your beauty ... but you're floating safely in the depths of my heart ! x 
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: shagun_sarun

i am speechless...beautiful!😳

Shagun, thank you my friend Embarrassed x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi_d3

The song and pics are gorgeous! :)

Love your profile pic πŸ˜ƒ thank you very much x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni.b

❀️

kalpu meri jaan!!!!πŸ€—
As usual another awesome post...with passion written all over  it with a dose of romance...their scenes yesterday were so passionate and the chemistry evident!!! love the collages and the song is beautiful...if the pics show the passion between them then the song brings out the beauty of their emotions!!!! love shania twain!!!
thanks kalpu!!!
love ya!!!
⭐️

Soni πŸ€— so many layers, sizzle complemented by the serene soulful love πŸ˜‰ in reel and real life ... just had to make them look good !

Plenty more Shania where that came from too ... my pleasure to share something so special with a great group of friends and like minded people 😳 Kalpu x

-Xpress- thumbnail
Loved the song and pics

saima4744 thumbnail
beautifull poem it is perfact at themπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ˜³
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sadi-

Loved the song and pics

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ love the illustrated appreciation very much x