Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Mami Recieveing a taste of her own Dose⭐️⭐️

@ Sathya:: An Apt Title, living life like crazy,,,, Arnav has reached that zenith of Craziness/Passion

Jhals very good!! Yes living life like crazy indeed...

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

thanks..

tomorrow just minor things r happening..rain seq is on Monday..

Really.. tomorrow  no rain seq??
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mommamia

Koel Just read.. Its really awesome!! so many loops got closed just in today's episode ???

thanks Sandhya..πŸ€—just wrote on the present scenes that  reminded me of the past ones ... . the aarti scene was from ME...just my interpretations...😳 

Originally posted by: sunshine99

thanks Sandhya..πŸ€—just wrote on the present scenes that  reminded me of the past ones ... . the aarti scene was from ME...just my interpretations...😳 

Koel .. it couldn't have been better!! Suddenly CVs have taken up this course of action of closing the loops!! You are noticing it since quite a few epis right.. You are following them closely ..And today you closed that loop. πŸ˜›
sunshine99 thumbnail

Koel .. it couldn't have been better!! Suddenly CVs have taken up this course of action of closing the loops!! You are noticing it since quite a few epis right.. You are following them closely ..And today you closed that loop. πŸ˜›

Thanks for the vote of confidence. πŸ˜Š
sunshine99 thumbnail

that's what a post on main forum said... romantic moments interrupted due to Anji... Arnav gets busy with settling Di down and then remembers he has left Khushi in the rain friday ends... rushes back to her... and then the much awaited baarish sequence...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: sunshine99

that's what a post on main forum said... romantic moments interrupted due to Anji... Arnav gets busy with settling Di down and then remembers he has left Khushi in the rain friday ends... rushes back to her... and then the much awaited baarish sequence...πŸ˜‰

Oh.. So tomorrow a hit and miss again.. Well what are weekends for ?? But only rant do they have to do this everytime.. its aint funny any more!! Has started to get on viewers nerves for sure.. We need uninterpreted romance.. once at least.. 
DiamondLife thumbnail

no Sandy tomorrow is pre rain seq..
trina put the info..check out her post

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

no Sandy tomorrow is pre rain seq..
trina put the info..check out her post

Thx Shastra.. CVs and their test to test our patience and on a friday!! Bravo!! πŸ˜‘
DiamondLife thumbnail

Oh.. So tomorrow a hit and miss again.. Well what are weekends for ?? But only rant do they have to do this everytime.. its aint funny any more!! Has started to get on viewers nerves for sure.. We need uninterpreted romance.. once at least.. 

Sandy..acha hain na..ASR ko di ka kam nipta ene do..then no interruption πŸ˜‰