Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi MMTians, 

I made a post on 2 possible scenarios on this sangeet drama and truth will come out or not drama. Do give your feedback on this. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3106950

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bidz,finally i am back for a short break here..but my post in MMT has to wait..v tired..
I dont think Mohan will tell Megha now.
The TRP baba will not let Mohan speak the truth ...Mohan will have to wait for that moment which  has the potential to bring maximum drama,twist , future misunderstandings and suspense,even if it is at the cost of butchering the essence of the show, butchering the character of Mohan Batnagar!!!!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Sita di: I'm too tired to predict anything😆 Most probably, the truth won't be revealed. Anyways lets see. 

@Subha: Checking  your post now. 
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sitamma1

bidz,finally i am back for a short break here..but my post in MMT has to wait..v tired..

I dont think Mohan will tell Megha now.
The TRP baba will not let Mohan speak the truth ...Mohan will have to wait for that moment which  has the potential to bring maximum drama,twist , future misunderstandings and suspense,even if it is at the cost of butchering the essence of the show, butchering the character of Mohan Batnagar!!!!

Sita i don't think Mohan will tell Megha about Riddhima . As the name of Serial is , 

" na bole tum na meine kuch kaha " 
sitamma thumbnail
Mohan caught in a web.!!!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
New Spoiler...This member Arshi_Sarun's information are right most of the time! 😃

sitamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

Sita i don't think Mohan will tell Megha about Riddhima . As the name of Serial is , 

" na bole tum na meine kuch kaha " 

come on,Manesha,it shouldnt apply here.!!but anyway i also do not think mohan will beallowed to tell megha,by the cv's.
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

If the truth is coming out then i want the scene to be like this : 

Scene :

Guys , I want to see one emotional scene between Meghan . I want them to talk their heart out . 

Scene goes like this : 

Megha sees Mohan very sad during Sangeet . She understands that something is bothering Mohan . She wanted some lonely time for them so that she can ask Monu . 

As soon as Megha gets time for herself she holds Monu's hand & takes him to her room . There in her room Mohan cries & bend on his knees & holds Megha's waist . Megha gets tensed seeing Mohan's condition . Mohan tells everything about Ridz to Megha . 

Bolo kaisa laga scene ? 

@Maneesha: Scene accha hai lekin bohot common aur predictable hai aur aaj kal CVs less predictable ho rahe hai...Majority of us thought the worst but seems like MM's marriage is actually gonna happen on a happy note without any guilt baggage on Mohan or any kinda lies. 

Guys, too tired to sit on a discussion. ðŸ¥± Will keep on checking the posts only. 
sitamma thumbnail
manesha,aisa hoga toh accha hai..lekhin muche nahi lagta ithene aasani se hoyega!!!!