ArHi FF: My Prince Charming Th5 (Thread6 Link Pg1)

shraddska thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shraddska thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shraddska thumbnail

CookieeMonster thumbnail
Congrats on your 5TH threadπŸ₯³
OMG It was an awesome update. You are amazing Shradds πŸ€—!
THEY KISSED. THEIR FIRST KISS!!!*faint**thud*
Can't wait until they realize their love and confess!
Arnav was so worried for her and if she got hurt by Lavanya's words. So sweet of him! And loved the way you have described how Arnav draped the saree on Khushi. Which girl wouldnt want a hubby like that?😳 Sooo romantic!
And Khushi is too innocent. She was unknowingly seducing Arnav which was making him damn crazy.πŸ˜†
Update soon!
Edited by Arshiluver01 - 11 years ago
Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wohooo...!!!!!!!!!

thread 5... i'm dancing...yayyy...

it was a brilliant update...
dont have to say much... kya karu jinne words aate the
 i have used them already...

Edited by Shruti21 - 11 years ago
cymateli thumbnail
πŸ‘wowwwπŸ‘.. firstly CONGRATS on the new thread  we will surely have many many many more threads for such a wonderful piece of work... love u shradds for writing something sooo beautiful like MPC β€οΈπŸ€— β€οΈ.. I am totally in love with every bit of this FF  πŸ‘ this update really has been FANTABULOUS.. couldnt have asked for more... I was really blushing like crazy reading it πŸ˜³( u might not believe it but i turn completely red like a tomato as everyone calls me when i am embarrassed or just too happy) i was sitting in my cousins dholki cross-legged and reading the update just like a child who has been given their favourite toy and who is all busy in exploring every nook and corner of it..I was least interested in anything happening around me and was blushing like crazy.. it was soo embarrassing when my sister said "Come out of ur arhi world.. there are people here u know" πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ hell I dont care I said.. I was soo engrossed in the update.. God it was beautiful... they kissed OMG.. it blew me completely β˜ΊοΈ yayyy... and no T-shirt are u kidding me??.. poor khushi.. hahaha i love all the characters... GOD lavanya u deserve something more than a punch.. my poor arnav was hell worried for his wife all caus of u(lavanya) πŸ˜‘ the sarree draping was just wowww πŸ˜‰ ofcourse cheating is allowed if its arhi involved in there right?? πŸ˜‰ loved the maama and bhanji bonding.. love pia to bits.. sooo cute πŸ˜ƒ khushi if thts the prize u get for not dancing then u surely can quit dancing for life... ARHI= LOVE β€οΈ
So Rajveer Khurana will be back soon??
okay i should stop now... continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
Thx for making me love arhi more than I already do.. u have written everything soo brilliantly from the start.. u really deserve more than a thumbs up πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ love u shradds β€οΈ
Edited by cymateli - 11 years ago
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wow...Theread 5 Congrates on the new thread...πŸ₯³

Wonderfull...Fabulous update...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Arnav should have danced with Khushi,she must have felt soo bad that she couldn't dance in her sis's engagement...πŸ˜’
Arnav helped khuhsi to drap saree😳 thinking Little cheating is allowedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Aww...he is sooo sweet...😍
Loved how they r teasing Akash n Khuhsi...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
To calm Khushi Arnav kissed her...Sooo romantic...😳😳
Thanks for the looong update dear..πŸ€—
Totally loved itπŸ€—...All the emotionas r there...Beautifully written
Waiting for the next part
Update sooon😊
Edited by chandana.s - 11 years ago
jakhushi thumbnail

Congrats on Thread 5 Shradds... A Wow Moment!

And what are you and the CVs doing to me today! Uff!!! πŸ˜›
ASR is full flirt mode everywhere..no respite for us... Awesome Update! Indeed you couldn't have started the thread with a better update.

Adored the concern of ASR at the begiining of the update - he is very protective of her😊

Arnavji doing a little 'Ramanchi"πŸ˜‰ ... ohh I am loving it!!!! Atleast one MU is cleared in Khushi's mind. May there be "None" moreπŸ˜›... Yeah I know that wont happen...its a FF afterall.

Phir bhi..Aaj Mausam hai suhaana... Thank You for a  *fanning self* update!

Edited by jakhushi - 11 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Awww! That was so cute! <3

Finally they are progressing and how! :D

Loved the sari draping (HOT!) and the last scene! They needed to clear that out! LOL!

Great job! :)
lacramioara thumbnail
OMG!!! I love it so much!!! thank you for such a nice update!!!πŸ‘