Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesom analysis, i think Madhu n RK both are made for each other whether its hating or love.. Both shows there diff sides when come face to face...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ISADORA

Poco Welcome Back...😳

Lovely analysis ...RishBala brought you back...thanking my stars today...

Here is my take

Illuminatingly..Superilious..Seductive..Engimatic :: Clash of Titans:: RishBala

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

"Madhu Sirf Rk ke ungli pakkadegi"

Bittu G the propellar the dispatcher..executing his job immaculately...He press the button until it triggers..
Trishna grasps it..her always support..something that always stave's..something that always holds her from the fall..her sister..Madhu..

Madhu lively enterprising the agile and trying to gain happiness of her engagement..the call from her prospective spouse..she is not stirred up with emotions..there is no twinkle in her eyes..she still greets him as her friend..
Trishna's disturbing badger agitated depressive call strucks her..No second thoughts..she is not aware abutting act is by her soulmate...

There he sits in the place of condemned with everlasting fire in his eyes..blazing Abaddon percipice thought..playing Trishna and Mukund ..
No he is the Satan..the king of hell..the Diabolus..opening the gates of his dungeon for her..
He writes her destiny she will choose him he wont settlce other than the soulmate post..Now RK you have obstacles to kick out of your way..

There she comes running all clenching her heart..Lands straight in the acerage..his place of residence hell...

Darkness circumventing her only his discrenment is her light..she senses the eagle eye..her scrutiny heart beats faster..
She turns around to face her soul..standing glorious majestic ..look of detest..vindiction..venomatic..a hint of what desire for her..
They are pulled their heart strings drawing something enigmatic..attraction..they are in their world..until the string breaks..pulling them apart
striking into reality..
He Holds her from moving away from her.she despises that look of attraction afraid her heart might be conquered...she is riled..he brings out the lioness in her..
she makes straight fact out all that in her life is her wish...
He wants to hear her say...her soul is him not some spinless coward..she pulls caparison..winding herself with a mockery in her eyes challenging him leaving him to plan his next move

Trishna and Roma..how anyone can get so hoggish..mercenary act..prejudiced only about their dream..that is gonna break..and it will hurt the most..

Thank you for such a poetic take and it sounds so classic in here. RK's tick-tock reminded me of SRK in Don 2. πŸ˜†...I agree that Rishabh wants to hear it from Madhu's mouth that she doesn't love Mukku aur wo ye baat ek dinn bulwaa bhi lega.πŸ˜‰
vampires-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
today's epi is de best one's as it is totally about rima...n i am also de one who like courageous, agressive bala rather dan mom's daughter, didu's sister n roma's glycerine...she was looking like an volcano who is ready to burst over super cool mr.rishab kundra...haye 1st time rk touched madhu-balaπŸ˜πŸ˜†
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Thank you, Shrish and  of course you are supposed to love me! Your love is not conditional like Trishna , na? πŸ˜†... Ahaan, yeah! Rishabh ki Madhu-Ba-La mein jo baat hai wo Glycerine aur Madhu mein kahaan.πŸ˜‰...Am sure RK likes it when she calls him Rishabh Kundra. πŸ˜³

LOL ofcourse:P.Rishabh ki Madhu BA LA mai jo baat hai woh madhu mai kahan so jab jab I'll C Madhu Ba la I'll appreciate her:P
Craziest_MG thumbnail
superb analysis poco ... Agree with you completely ...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sundasnaz

some days ago ,some one said that Drashti need to improve her expressions..she has no face expressionsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..iam not intend to mentioning it again and again and pukao u all...i just want to say that she has awesome expressions bt reason bhi tu ho ya awain show krwae jao..😊

iam start liking Vivain as Rk..his expressions is awesome and his dialogues are also...πŸ‘πŸΌ
love Madhu and Rk scene.😊

Thank you. What? Dhrashti Dhami does not have expressions?😲... o teri! πŸ˜†... She is a very fine actress , no doubt. Rishbala were HOT. πŸ˜³
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@shahi i think we have common viewers who might be waiting for rishbala

@madmaniac i tell him everytime but he is not handling dailys,, but he said he ll pass the info to creatives!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

Pinky Tu kitni aachchi hain...πŸ€— Tujhe toh aana he Tha πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Amazing Post...and i loved today's episode... Now i understand Cv's tricks as dey r giving Rishbala to audience Like LolipopπŸ˜† and makkhi usne bohot torture kiya hain sabko so usko toh Marriage day ke din he Jhatka milna chahiyeπŸ˜† woh bhi Big one🀣

Ufff! Mujhe accha banne ka koi shauk nahiin hai.πŸ˜†...Lollipop dene ka time gaya , Tharkoo. Abb cake khaane ka time hai aur isliye RishBala oven mein bake ho rahe hain. πŸ€£
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Awesome post Poco.πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Madhu becomes Madhu ba la when she is with Rishabh. Loved the way they call each other.

Awesome scene. We need scenes like this at least once in a while to keep our interest. First scene they are alone and they had physical contact. What will happen when Madhu will be forced to come to RK?πŸ˜‰

What a sister Trishna is? 😲😲Her love is so conditional and like you nothing to say about Roma & Mukund.

in future, I'm sure RK will be the one who knows Madhu the most and vice versa. They should have shown a glimpse of this new Madhu as a promo today.

Poco - why do you think Trishna will become a big star?
if she becomes one I think they will show the difference between both the sisters and rivalry too. Trishna might become one but I think she will use every short cut way to get there whether it is good or bad.

Just want to know
Can anyone know why makers are letting the media know the engagement will happen. Wouldn't it be good if they kept it secret. Like from tonight precap we won't know Madhu will escape or not. But with the articles everyone know what is going to happen and lot of people will not watch the show because of engagement happening. i don't know how these things work. So just asking.

Thank you, sweetz. I guess we are on the verge of this show becoming a full-fledged Rishbala story. Its just my gut feel that Trish will become a star - bandee mein drive to zabardast hai. She will be a snobbish star for sure if she becomes one. 

Its not necessary that the PH has released the news , kabhi kabhi leak bhi ho jaati hai. Especially from the sets , you know.