Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
i know that, idrc what toehrs have to say about her, but its not needed in a topic thats not even about her, right ? 
StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hmm yea u rite gal simply push d report button..now she is d one whu is inviting us to fight wid dem..if dis topic is about taani and rey plzz it is a humble request to u all talk bout taani and rey dont bring KRIA IN THIS..! we are trying our best to cntrol ourselves after saturday's incident ..! and kria is not ugly haters are ugly..!
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Mallu...

I hate kria She is so uglyy I love tarey CV'S start theirr proper Romancee I justt LOved theemmm :) 

Ms. Mallu I will take offense on that. You have been reported to avoid further bashing and fights. Thanks!😉
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I hate kria She is so uglyy I love tarey CV'S start theirr proper Romancee I justt LOved theemmm :) 

excuse me, who in the world r u to call Kriya/ Shakti ugly?? this was a TaaRey n Swaron topic right? so y r u even bringing Kriya in here..

n FYI, u r reported!!! so enjoy

-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
THIS POST IS FOR TAAREY AND KRIYAANSH FANS>>PLEASE READ IT
Enough Man...cut it now...!!
we are not here to bash anyone..So no need to call Kriya or Taani ugly...this forum is not to instigate fights..we are here show are views in a healthy manner..!! a positive response is all what we need..!!
If u like a character u like them..if u dont like them..u dont like them..
It's my request to My Taarey frnz dont need to abuse anyone please..!!
This post is made to show our love for Taarey..!! we cannot offence anyone..!!
and Kriyaansh fans..agreed ur getting offended when someone says offensive to Kriya..i can understand ur condition..but anyone has noticed how we feel when anyone calls taani ugly??
or when someone calls us insane becuase we love her???
our condition is same as urs..
Hope now you will understand and respect our opinions..
Il tell my frnz not to get offensive over here..but same is expected from u all as well..
We all are part of IF..and we all love D3 irrespective of our choices..!!
lets not pick up fights over here..!! life mein tension kum hai kya ke yahan b fights??? 

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Go all gaga over Taani but don't you dare bring Shakti or Kria here. You people don't have a right to talk about Kria.😳 

-PixieDust- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

Go all gaga over Taani but don't you dare bring Shakti or Kria here. You people don't have a right to talk about Kria.😳 

I guess uv not read my last post..!! if not den go and read it..!!
i said no bashing anyone..!! weather it's Kriya or Taani..!!
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperAna10910

I guess uv not read my last post..!! if not den go and read it..!!
i said no bashing anyone..!! weather it's Kriya or Taani..!!

Have I bashed Taani or Kria?? I wasn't talking to you..so chillax...
-PixieDust- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

Have I bashed Taani or Kria?? I wasn't talking to you..so chillax...

No need to Bash anyone..weather it's an actor, a character or a member of this forum..and i made this post so it's my duty to check and stop fights over here..!!
m telling it for ur sake..coz what others are doing..they are being reported..if youl do the same..youl also be reported..!! IF Moderators always keeps and eye on each individual and their posts..!!
My message was for every individual..weather it's Taarey fans or Kriyaansh Fans..!! no need to pick up fights..!! hope ul get it now..!!
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperAna10910

No need to Bash anyone..weather it's an actor, a character or a member of this forum..and i made this post so it's my duty to check and stop fights over here..!!
m telling it for ur sake..coz what others are doing..they are being reported..if youl do the same..youl also be reported..!! IF Moderators always keeps and eye on each individual and their posts..!!
My message was for every individual..weather it's Taarey fans or Kriyaansh Fans..!! no need to pick up fights..!! hope ul get it now..!!

And I am picking up fight according to you!! Lolz
Dear, if you love decorum of your thread that much then please ask that person ti edit her post in which he/she said Kria ugly. What do you think that it is a very pleasant sight for KriYansh fans or our hobby to pick up fights??!!
And don't tell me what is being reported or what's not!! Mods themselves can see what is against the COC or not!! Go ahead report my post coz I haven't break any rule so why should I care!!
It's my right to comment on whatever in whatever manner!! I haven't bashed anyone then why you are even arguing to me!! 
Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 11 years ago