Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mahi12

Astha Jagaya's MS will be lingering untill he gets on right path😆till then his brain will be occupied with these silly thoughts and morever Bade papa too has made his entry so new drama will begin now that will  keep Jagaya busy so where is time for MS😆

He was never interested in MS. In all these years he was busy in ragging, flirt, romance, relationship, marriage, divorce, jetsar trips, fighting with wives, legal and illegal stuff. So where is time to think about career?

Glad to know that once again he is busy in something. . 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
An idle man's brain is a devil's workshop...so i think Jagaya needs to find some job for him before he kills the little bit goodness in him and becomes a complete devil😕
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really don't like the way the CV are trying to take this J track. Instead of making him the villain, why don't they show some realism. Like j learning the truth about Bade papa and G. J using this incident to turn a new leaf. I don't want J to be the villain. I don't want the child of Sumi and Bairon to be the villain. He has never been this bad. He was just a spoiled brat like an average well to do boy in India.if at all any one was villain in this serial it was DS who is shown as reforming. All the bad things or even spoiling of J was because of DS. 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i  agree with mahi and Jan even i will hate this track of cvs turning Jagaya into a complete .villain...there is  already a good track for him  we are waiting to see ..Jagaya seeing true colors of Gauri, realize his mistakes and come back to his family and win their trust back ..Dadisaa and Sumitra will forgive him easily but  winning Bhairo's trust back will be difficult for him ..a father sees himself in his son and Jagaya broke his trust big time ...that will be good track for him to see how he realizes his mistakes and win's his family's trust back instead of this jealousy and revenge obsession from Shiv track ..please its getting boring now seeing him same egoistic and selfish ...at one minute he acts good at other he again back to same ..from more than a year we are seeing this hide and seek of Jagaya's good and bad side ...so its time to start making way for victory of good instead of bad ..

.and i agree with mahi..really why Singh family should go through this punishment for losing their son forever if cvs make him permanent villain...yes he is egoistic ..thinks he is some sort of prince can do anything all people are below him a spoilt brat ... not defending his actions but he is not a self production of his own ..its all thanks to some bad upbringing from Dadisaa ...she gave him too much love enough to spoil a person can you believe that he has been raised in a house where Anandi use to do his school homework 😳Dadisaa always made him above others.Dadisaa use to make Anandi eat from his plate after he has eaten and created havoc when once he tried to feed Anandi before him.and blasted Anandi.. .never punished him properly for his mistakes .mostly she use to blast Anandi even if they do something together e.g going to Mahveer's home ..it was Jagaya's idea but Dadisaa kicked Anandi out of house and put entire blame on her she must have fed Jagaya's mind ...😳mostly dadisaa use to blame Anandi for every wrong work Jagaya did even she herself previously never accepted any mistake on her part neither she blamed Jagaya for anything previously ..so this is what Jagaya is doing ...he never accepts mistakes done on his part keep blaming others for everything .Dadisaa always belittled Anandi infront of Jagaya he too started same .....when Jagaya use to support Anandi he was asked to keep quiet from Dadisaa and she use to only blast Anandi...😳she got him married to Gauri behind everyone's back at childhood think what lesson he will learn from it ..he will also do same  he thinks whatever i do but 'll be forgiven since everyone loves me i will throw some emotional tantrums and be forgiven ..

.He has very less influence of Bhairo , Sumitra in his life they  were never given that much chance but mostly of previous dadisaa ..being raised like this how he won't result into a spoilt egoistic brat he is ..😕whatever he did was punishment for Dadisaa as well a lesson for her for her previous actions ... a lesson for all parents not to raise their children like this and don;t do whatever dadisaa was doing previously ...she has realized her mistakes now ...the same dadisaa who was against Anandi's education stopped her education asked her to burn her books  now  herself gave her pen to study ...the woman who use to make Anandi eat from Jagaya's plate .after he has eaten .i think once he too stood against dadisaa Anandi won't eat from my plate but in new plate  ( good old days😆)today dadisaa is asking  Anandi to sit beside Shiv and eat in  new plate ...the woman who was against widows entering into her house functions poor phooli as child today herself she is supporting widow remarriage .the woman who did bal vivah of her children now .is against Bal vivah ...she is also going for Anandi's remarriage forgetting about all old stupid social norms but only thinking of betterment of Anandi. the woman who had problem with jagaya Anandi's love previously  wouldn't allow them spent time together now herself want  Anandi Shiv to properly know each other then marry .etc ...she has realized all her past mistakes whatever wrong she has done remebering them one by one ..whatever wrong she has done in Jagaya's case of her extra laad pyar she is pretty conscious in Nandu's case ..nandu has been controlled well before he will also becomes Jagaya 'number 2 ðŸ˜†so i really don't think now she deserves this punishment ...after all she still has her heart wishing her grandson comes back to her the way she said to Bhairo before going to Jaipur for divorce don't know after this she will ever be able to see Jagaya's face ever again...she still wishes her grandson gets some intellect😆so cvs give Jagaya some intellect now and make him  realize his mistakes , repent for them and come back to his family and be the son they wanted in him..the punishment he is getting should be a lesson to him to realize his mistakes and repent for them by becoming good instead of becoming worst...and i really don't think Bhairo and Sumitra have done any sin that they will get this punishment to lose their son forever ...Shiv cannot become their ghar jamai . Anandi cannot stay their forever ..its her maika now ..if shiv would have no family of his own then ok but now it will be unfair to shiv's family if shiv becomes ghar jamai😆Sumitra and Bhairo will become very lonely. when Anandi will leave them ..so kindly give this Jagaya his brain back which he lost when he came to Mumbai..if you want some good moral to this serial...and don't turn your show into Ekta's show in stupid love traingle ..Jagaya Anandi Shiv with Jagaya jealous psycho and after shiv ...revenge  

Edit ...o my i can't believe i have written such a big post who will read it ðŸ¤£
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i really fail to see the logic in this track of Jagaya's revenge from Shiv  by  CVs😳is this an attempt to down him more  in front of Anandi and his family and highlight Shiv.more which i think is not required ..they all respect Shiv and Bhairo has even wished Shiv would have been  his son or his son would have been like Shiv ...are cvs actually making Jagaya a permanent villain ...his hatred from Shiv is more like showing he will never be at peace seeing shiv happy .. the way Singh family is pampering Shiv..if Jagaya sees that.😳 i am not  going with this turning Jagaya a permanent villian track ...i mean just think from Singh family's side ..what is really their fault now that they should get this punishment for their son going down down down with every passing day and remains idiot forever ...whatever Jagaya did it was a punishment for Dadisaa as well for her previous actions  a lesson for her ..and through this  she realized her previous mistakes ,repented for them ..she has learnt her lesson and changed her old  thinking so now what punishment for her ðŸ˜•she should be granted some benefit ..some blessing for her right works in form of her grandson she lost whom she loved more than anyone   getting some intellect , realize his mistakes and come back to her and be the person like she always wanted in him..instead cvs are making Jagaya more foolish and degrading him even more ðŸ˜³

I think, the main reason for Jagya seeking revenge is to show that he somehow is a connected to anandi. And this idea I do not like at all. Though Shiv now knows about Jagya,Jagya,on the other hand does not know about the way Shiv is associated with his family and Anandi. 
He probably still thinks Anandi is his obedient and docile ex-wife. IT will be better if Anandi teaches Jagya a lesson and thereby professes her love for Shiv and that wakes up Jagya and brings a smile on Shiv's face as well.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The only purpose Jug's revenge can serve is comparative to make Anandi realize what a diamond she now has.  

As for Jughead, he took his family for granted and abandoned them like trash just as he did Anandi.  When he returns to Jaitsar he will burn as he observes just how Shiv has replaced him.  Its what he deserves.  

Shiv is dude enuff to handle Jughead and set him straight should he try anything.  It might bring out the mother cub in Daadiji and Anandiji...which would be icing on a fine cake.

I don't think Jughead will redeem himself till he truly hits bottom... and is all alone...so he may just have ways to go there.  
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jagia will definitely turn negative in the comming episodes. It is required to take the story forward and also to justify Shiv Anandi's marriage in the eyes of those audiences who think that anandi should go back to her first husband. Gauri I think will slwoly turn positive.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

i really fail to see the logic in this track of Jagaya's revenge from Shiv  by  CVs😳is this an attempt to down him more  in front of Anandi and his family and highlight Shiv.more which i think is not required ..they all respect Shiv and Bhairo has even wished Shiv would have been  his son or his son would have been like Shiv ...are cvs actually making Jagaya a permanent villain ...his hatred from Shiv is more like showing he will never be at peace seeing shiv happy .. the way Singh family is pampering Shiv..if Jagaya sees that.😳 i am not  going with this turning Jagaya a permanent villian track ...i mean just think from Singh family's side ..what is really their fault now that they should get this punishment for their son going down down down with every passing day and remains idiot forever ...whatever Jagaya did it was a punishment for Dadisaa as well for her previous actions  a lesson for her ..and through this  she realized her previous mistakes ,repented for them ..she has learnt her lesson and changed her old  thinking so now what punishment for her ðŸ˜•she should be granted some benefit ..some blessing for her right works in form of her grandson she lost whom she loved more than anyone   getting some intellect , realize his mistakes and come back to her and be the person like she always wanted in him..instead cvs are making Jagaya more foolish and degrading him even more ðŸ˜³

Even I cant see the logic in this track.While I agree a story needs a negative pole to carry it forward this track of turning Jagya into a villain because he hates Shiv is very unconvincing.
Even if they want to make him into villain find a more convincing way to make him into villain.
Actually DS was a bigger villain than Jagya ever was.If DS can be redeemed why not Jagya?
sunitasharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bella-Edward

now he will make sure he starts up Anvi Love Story...

come on dear do it

Samaz mein nahi aaya.
purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=chitra11]I really don't understand jaggu's revenge

har koi to uski insult karta rahta hai even his beloved wife insulted jim in hospital infront of everyone.
To phir shiv ke peeche hi kyon pada hai .

Is he going to completley negative[/QUO
shiv ne to maafi bhi maang li hai. aur kisi aur ne maafi bhi nahi maangi phir bhi jagya ko sirf shiv hi dikhayi deta hai😡😡😡😡