Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

Fab update and I loved both your happy and unhappy siggys

really?😲😳TY😳

Happy one for the colouring and blending, very pretty, very pleasant to eyes and unhappy for the style, I again loved the style there so I feel few more attempts and you would be happy with it as well😛

thank you so much yaar🤗by reading this im feeling so awesome😳 TY😳

And MM siggy has to the best not coz it is of MM but I loved colouring there, white glowing type and the text running in mid giving it very elegant look the kind of pics placement giving it a meaningful look as well
so yea I am happy
using it

thank you so muchhh🤗i never thought this deeply but you describe it all in one line😳

Into my dabba😛b/w someone made MM siggy😛 am happy 🤣 and I hope I get one from yesterday epi as well since I found that morning shot much better than the all crap they have been dishing out from past many epis😳 and the contentment on their faces and how serene the shot looked with Mr. Bhatnagar glancing his family basked in peace of sweet slumber
but its not suggestion or request, totally your call😆

I wanted to make but i got late..actually, the big mb sigg took my 45 mins😕 coz colouring werent matching to it😡 so thats what the reason for not making on the sleepy scene😆 i will make dun worry😉 thanks once again for the wonderfull comment🤗

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Fantastic update as always hun!<3

OMGG NEWWW SHOPPP:D

thanks alot🤗
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wah JI wah OUTstanding Brilliant creation 😉

Reserved 😉
My emos are on chuti now 
will back soon with emos 😆
saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

awww thank u sooo much yaar... 🤗n tujhse zada khushi mujhe ho rahi hai..😃. to be here... goshhh i so missed u n this place...😭. talking to u again gives me immense happiness n peace...😳😳. love you jaana..🤗..!

yup...me trying to catch up with madhubala... thode bahut scenes dekh leti hoon...😉. afterall u know na vivian se dur nahi reh sakti main...☺️.😆 n filhaal he's just rocking in the show...⭐️ i'm loving his vampish scenes...rofl...🤣

n it really means a lot to me....that u liked my comment... feels so happy to make you happy ! hamesha aise hi muskurati raha kar yaar...😃😳. love youuu endless...🤗

teri pyari si...n jhalli si...Varshu..😳😆

You thanking me😲 nooo! you shouldnt as this should be done by me😳you always praise my work in such beautifull way that i couldnt do more than  else thanking you only😳hayeee, i wanna talk to you but damn our timings😡haan yaar! aajkal he look good😆 i know you n your vd [ek anokhi si love storyy ]😆😆😆😆

tu bhi aisay hi hansti rahe hamesha😳
lovee youuu ❤️

Originally posted by: .Dulcet

the madhubala stuff r just freakin awsooome.. totally love all of them :) .. and the imransonam avis r just woow :) 

great update saher :) 

thanks so muchhh🤗
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Hayeee loved those Madhu sigx <3 1st sig ki styling and 2nd one ki coloring..ufff awsm blossom kudiyee !!!
Avix are adorable !!!
saher_90 thumbnail
thankieee shoo muchhh ❤️
-Ursh- thumbnail
Hai Saher, you update soo fast! loooks like my Request gunna be in your new Gal! 

Amazing stufffz always lovin your NBT stuff
saher_90 thumbnail
thanks so much sweets🤗yea! i just completed your req today😆 9 more left😆
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Yay ! 🥳
2 more pages to ! 

Waise.. yeh CG aur apna CC jaldi katam kyun nahi hota ? 🥱 grrr.. 😡
-Ursh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saher_90

thanks so much sweets🤗yea! i just completed your req today😆 9 more left😆

<3 your welcomeee Aha my friend Fiza and I have decided to take 10 ReQs when we open LOL 5 each but you have more Work on your handss!

😳can't wait😳
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I loved loved loved this Update...!

this one is gorgeous!!!😃

http://i.imgur.com/PKSsO.jpg 
this i lliked though...keeping in my dabba!😳

http://i.imgur.com/H4stx.jpg
will use this one later on😆

NBT one was beautiful...the scene as well as the blending!!!

that ani one of MB,...great ones!!

woh abhi load hue...I couldn't trace them before!😆