Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

ritzi comment karu ya fir tu update karne wali hai... aur bhi..
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonIsback

i watch bv from start and on off relationship with bv.. but really love anandi from start. but dont know what is about shiv yaar. i started like him very much.. may be my previous connection with him star one channel that why.. because i love him there..he connected with my star one channel who was reason on my happiness of my abhiya.. so ultimately shiv held importance because of abhiay.. strange theory.. but still true..

Haha, strange, but a feeling I can understand 😃 I think anyone from Star One would make me smile in memory of my MJHT and SaJan (Samrat - Gunjan). But because I never watched JPSYA and didn't realise Sid was the guy in it until after he joined BV and I started to like him, I don't really associate him with Star One. But anyone I remember from Star One shows is sure to put a smile on my face and bring back the good old days!
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I never watched star one channel much !!

although my frnds loved all shows of it remix  sabse famous and den this pyek !!

I guess i was too kiddish to watch star one back den  ab dekhte toh star one udd gaya ðŸ˜² more over uss channel ka awaaza never used to come gud in my cable !!!

WAT JPSYA
Don_theEvil thumbnail
ya naaz same goes with me.. i remember only abhiya about star one mentioned.. 
Don_theEvil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzi12

I never watched star one channel much !!

although my frnds loved all shows of it remix  sabse famous and den this pyek !!

I guess i was too kiddish to watch star one back den  ab dekhte toh star one udd gaya ðŸ˜² more over uss channel ka awaaza never used to come gud in my cable !!!

WAT JPSYA

jane pehchane se ye ajanabi.. siddharth ka show..
itsRitzi thumbnail
i never heard this show strange never saw him too

neways i just saw a small portion of BV on sbs   they showed Anadi and Shiv wearing white clothes it seemed tat bhago is dead and they r attending her funeral !!!
Don_theEvil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzi12

i never heard this show strange never saw him too

neways i just saw a small portion of BV on sbs   they showed Anadi and Shiv wearing white clothes it seemed tat bhago is dead and they r attending her funeral !!!

what...direct yeh dikha diya...aur kya hai...muje update dena hai dekhkar..
itsRitzi thumbnail
they didnt show much  in serial xpress part they were telling abt all serials and  prats and sid were wearing white and have fun iska matlab yehi hua na bhago is dead warna prats white sari kyun phenegi !!!
Don_theEvil thumbnail
ha fir to yahi matalb huva tha.. pura detail update dikhayenge to dekhna.. aur kya kya dikhate hai.. 
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww, so Bhago does die  I was still holding out hope that Anandi agreeing to the marriage would give her a new lease of life!