Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

zada kuch nahi re...bass yehi bol rahe the ki mallu nahi badli aur ashu bhi nahi badla yo mallu bhakt hanuman pehle bhi tha abhi bhi hai..

oh toh sab Mallu ko Ram keh rahe hai aur Ashu ko Hanuman.
But KP ji ne clearly kaha tha Mallu is Ravan .
Then hanumaan kab se Ravan bhakt ho gaye. Lolz.
Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debaparna77

Nothing re..nini ne ashu ko mallu bhakt hanumaan kaha🤣🤣

Mallu aur Ram 🤣
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@deba,nini,kakali.. cum 2 HK post.😳 Edited by jayanti_dj - 11 years ago
Pasting Kpji's message on from fb. Do you think we can influence him? From his reply looks as if we can

Kamlesh Pandey 
I know, Ritu, but you are all women and women are so persuasive, I can't help taking you seriously. As I have stated many times, I enjoy your feedback because it gives me useful insight into women's mind and heart, and being a man, it helps
 me a lot. So even when I react sometimes, it is because I have taken your reactions seriously. I cannot ignore your reactions because to me they are quite useful. And there is no secret to my patience and humility--I am not humble, I just respect all equally, there is no one better or worse than me. I may have been given certain facility for writing and may have been lucky to get my work up there on screen but many of you may be better writers(some of you actually are and I am not kidding), even though you prefer to show your skill on this page. And patience? I believe in eternity, time is nothing more than recorded memory, so I am never in a hurry. I have all the time in the world because for me life is timeless. So what is the hurry? I am lucky that life has given this opportunity to interact with so many of you wonderful ladies and share my views with you without knowing you personally. And I have found that to be able to deal with women, you need a lot of patience. Women take time to respond to your overtures but once they do, there is no one more loyal and ,more loving and more supportive than them. Men are quick to respond, but can never be as loyal, loving and supportive as women. And coming from a man, you can imagine how serious I am.
5 hours ago  Like  7
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can any of you who r active on kp's fb wall.. Ask him.. Will there be any new neg. Character? Mallu is getting too repeatative.. More importantly who will hv elegance & style of baddie.. I always feel a new baddie in serial can be new dimension to the screenplay & also excite viewers.. Plsss.. Smeone post this on kp's wall..
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithasme

Can any of you who r active on kp's fb wall.. Ask him.. Will there be any new neg. Character? Mallu is getting too repeatative.. More importantly who will hv elegance & style of baddie.. I always feel a new baddie in serial can be new dimension to the screenplay & also excite viewers.. Plsss.. Smeone post this on kp's wall..

sry boss nothing cn b said against mallu...😛
Krrish4You thumbnail
Nini: ek baar mere taraf se pooch ke dekho toh zara..
niniborn2rule thumbnail

Nini: ek baar mere taraf se pooch ke dekho toh zara..

will try ..i knw his reply he will say now u have jagan...
Krrish4You thumbnail
Nini: if u r saying that kp ji, will say jagan is there.. Say we want New main baddie..
niniborn2rule thumbnail

Nini: if u r saying that kp ji, will say jagan is there.. Say we want New main baddie..

will tell him...dekhte hai..