Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! - Page 53

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chip

Quite true! But then if he goes that far back into ASR mode, then a lot of what has happened after kidnapping track won't make sense, right? I am thinking they are past that stage, especially after his failed expensive gifts ideas. All she wanted was heartfelt wishes which he granted with so much emotion when she was asleep. 

Nahin, I'm talking about that annoying possibility when a couple of months later, he says "O teri, I've been horrible to her.  I don't deserve her.  Let me pretend to be a dick and let her hate me yet again".

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chip

Count me in, I think it is messy and uncomfortable. To feel romantic you have to atleast be comfortable, no?

Ah a girl after my own heart πŸ€—πŸ˜†
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

🀣

the only past performance on record so far has been shyamu's...leading to future expectations...πŸ˜†

Arnie ka performance to ho pehle...expectations door ki baat hai...🀣

Well, all in good time, Biraj.  He IS finally out of the closet. 

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Hi SGs!! Kya reaction hai for epi?! Im just like OMG OMG OmG and i wanna jump up and down lol!!
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Well, all in good time, Biraj.  He IS finally out of the closet. 

haan  like veeps said last night, dulhan ki tarah behta tha closet main, aur khoosi nai goonghat utha diya, door open karkeπŸ˜†
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Nahin, I'm talking about that annoying possibility when a couple of months later, he says "O teri, I've been horrible to her.  I don't deserve her.  Let me pretend to be a dick and let her hate me yet again".

If I remember GHji's statements made a longtime back when in a sane mood, he said something like - they will come together in hate, separate in love and finally come together in the end.

I think coming together in hate is done - forced marriage, now if they go by original plans they will separate after Khushi convinces Arnavji it is the right way to proceed and then he will eventually get her back.

If they are concerned about TRPs and are worried about separating them, then they will make ASR remarry Khushi and keep them together and go into other tracks like delving into the past to create more angst
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I'm back what have I missed?? Too lazy to go though 20 pgs
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

🀣

the only past performance on record so far has been shyamu's...leading to future expectations...πŸ˜†

Arnie ka performance to ho pehle...expectations door ki baat hai...🀣

🀣

Arnie's performance record hai na - chaste forehead kisses, mostly when partner is asleep or unconscious
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplenpink

Ah a girl after my own heart πŸ€—πŸ˜†

oh it just feels wet, soggy and uncomfortable...but it LOOKs romantic πŸ˜†...clingy, sheer...rain drops slithering wherever the imagination and more would like to go...etc...πŸ˜›
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm back what have I missed?? Too lazy to go though 20 pgs

Full SKD and manisha and Chip putting a stop to it. but they don't know, 
hum itne aage ja chuke hai ab nikhalna mushkil nahin namumkin hai...πŸ˜†