Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
So Arnav is still in the ME ME ME mode, you have to wear this you have to do this because I said so, aap laad governor honge apne office mein ghar mein toh aap sirf swami ho, samjhe aap!

closet se bahar aa rahe ho toh kapde bhi pehen lete red salwaar and red dupaata and then khushi chasing you, how classy rabbave!!

MentalExotica's imagination's running wild...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: joenet1234

KKGSR: Haye Devi Mayya, aap ki iss bacchi ka kuch nahi ho sakta, nada! Satyanash - if I knew we'll get her monologue today, I wouldn't have wasted my time yesterday formulating theories and arguments. Chalo.. wayshtage ka zamana hai. I mentioned yesterday that Khushi is a bit selfish and today her monologue confirmed it. She is ridden with guilt - regardless of anyone saying that to her face or not, deep down she holds her self responsible for everything that has happened. Di naaraz, Mami nakhush, Jiji -Jijaji kay beech un bun, she knows that none of these people have openly accused her of ruining Ashantivaan's "shanti" but they haven't reassured her either that it wasn't her fault, what she did was right. The only person who has done both, reassurance and then blame, is ASR. But he isn't even her problem at this point and that's the beauty of it! She is not mad at him, she is frustrated and he is not helping by forcing her to stay. She is hurt for sure because she hasn't forgotten what he said but in a way she has accepted it. He is who he is: pal main shaitan pal main rajkumar. She wants to get rid of her guilt, make everyone happy but she is forgetting that Gauti doesn't like happy people. He likes dhoklas.

@bold well said!!!
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: premparbat

Zu , Where have you been ?  Out on holiday or something.  Other than on Tants posts have not seen you lately ?  

Hey Ratna๐Ÿค—

Yeah sort have been held up in the whirlwind of real life๐Ÿ˜† and ofcourse was out of town for few days also...IPK and IF is like a stress buster to me now.๐Ÿ˜›
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplenpink

The pre-cap: let's see how this plays out but CVs tread carefully here. I know the intent is to make Khushi smile but please do not. I repeat do not mess with ASR's character.

No pressure there but CVs you do realize there is that one outstanding promo that needs to play out?

Payal,     Amen to that .  I am hoping the precap if a one off and I will hate it if ASR's character is dilluted.
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=savvy05

Its been only 3 days since Arnav has been trying to pacify Khushi. For 3 months Khushi harassed Arnav  begging/yelling/pleading to get to the bottom of why he married her and  he refused to budge an inch. I am not saying this is tit for tat. Khushi  had no clue as to what the reason for the marriage was and his hate towards her, Arnav on the other hand knows the reason - when he asked for forgiveness and she did not agree he took the refuge of contract marriage - her very words "how can you think about our marriage being a contract after what we have been through" should have given him a pretty clear idea that she is hurt.

[/QUOTE]

Hi savvy,

Love your post...I agree that Arnav made Kushi stew for way longer before revealing why he married her/is so upset with her.  So, I don't totally blame Kushi for doing something similar.  However, I as a viewer want to clearly know why she is so upset...I don't think it has been articulated as clearly as Arnav's rationale was.  We all saw the terrace confrontation and then all the steps leading up to the quick marriage.  But, I find that I don't have that same clarity of thought from her.  Maybe it is just me, but I need to know why, and the monologue today was confusing. 

Hopefully more will be revealed soon.

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MentalExotica

So Arnav is still in the ME ME ME mode, you have to wear this you have to do this because I said so, aap laad governor honge apne office mein ghar mein toh aap sirf swami ho, samjhe aap!

closet se bahar aa rahe ho toh kapde bhi pehen lete red salwaar and red dupaata and then khushi chasing you, how classy rabbave!!

MentalExotica's imagination's running wild...

gitikaji,
aap bhi na!
Aap ka imagination kaafi tezz hai..
khushi ne sari pehni nahi to swami ko pehnado. Waste not...
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplenpink

The pre-cap: let's see how this plays out but CVs tread carefully here. I know the intent is to make Khushi smile but please do not. I repeat do not mess with ASR's character.

I am so pysched out as to how this will play out that i am ranting all over the place. i am scared really but veeps post kinda made me feel ok but still i am very very scared. One wrong move there and they make a yo yo of ASR just like they always make out of Khushi.๐Ÿค”
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post Sari and SGs๐Ÿ‘

So what we talking?? I laued the episode...๐Ÿ˜‰
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Veeps. Like how you analysed khushi.
Dimaag was getting kharab finding jawabs for khushiji...
but you are a lifesaver with you analysis.