sugar_babe thumbnail
What the hell?!
She does make a very valid point though!

howcome thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobop

hey bhagwan'how immature'.immature CVs and immature IF members saying marital rape'raam milayi jodi hai

please to be telling me you are joking...did someone actually say marital rape...🤣
IF SP hears this and bans any physical contact between leads in a romance story🤣 then what will they do???

joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My mantra: Kal kuch nahi honay wala. Pakka. Likh lo. I am willing to sharth. I don't want SKD and then fall flat on my bum. 
ipkbs thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

What the hell?!

She does make a very valid point though!

that is what will happen though.
that why they showed aman calling and ASR going
She is going to think he stayed back for Khushi

Whattay Fun
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: howcome

please to be telling me you are joking...did someone actually say marital rape...🤣
IF SP hears this and bans any physical contact between leads in a romance story🤣 then what will they do???

yeah isha..i saw it here at hangout that people outside r mentioning something of the sort
ipkbs thumbnail

Originally posted by: howcome

eye s*x

through a parda
ipkbs thumbnail

Originally posted by: joenet1234

My mantra: Kal kuch nahi honay wala. Pakka. Likh lo. I am willing to sharth. I don't want SKD and then fall flat on my bum. 

Like Maaloo Said earlier.

its Shyam coming back not ASR.

that enough cold water for you??
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chip

Lambi saas lo, lambi saas bahar phenko... it is good to go with the flow meaning just like the CVs... tomorrow is a fresh new day where everything that happened today is forgotten or left unresolved

Chip- thanks for that matie! Trust me I'm trying and it's not working yet. Doesn't help that I'm about to re-watch it 😆

Biraj- honestly was thinking today will end up being a blah one coz they may focus on Khushi trying to poke her pretty nose in jiji's affairs. But they dealt with that so beautifully and efficiently. And then we get that promo that I have been dying to see play out and how! SIgh! Just when you think I need to get handle on this, they throw you right back into the madness. Hubby just gave that 'unbelievable' look😆
howcome thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobop

yeah isha..i saw it here at hangout that people outside r mentioning something of the sort

Hilarious people out there... no wonder poor GH feels suicidal!!! (joey ignore that line!)

But then what did they want...smirk to a goat and romance HP so that she gets a clue that he means it for her...
Mepharm thumbnail
W*F is marital rape anyways????😲