Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY92

Honestly speaking, I'm done cribbing about SwaRon and how the CVs have butchered them and still are butchering them !!!

The KriYansh fans have already left and let me tell you the SwaRon fans are hanging on by a thread...I already know a certain die hard SwaRon fans who used to sit on IF and analyse every scene who have quit D3 after realising that our pleas about bringing back intensity and depth in the SwaRon tracks have gone unnoticed by the CVs !!!

I'm watching D3 right now out of habit and truthfully, I'm numb right now !!! I can't react to SwaRon any more...GOOD or BAD !!! I've thrown depth out of the window and have settled for just watching SwaRon happy cause I feel like SwaRon's fights also doesn't have depth any more !!! In fact, I'm sure their fight will be resolved soon to dedicate maximum screen space to the CVs new favourite, TaRey !!

I'm sick and tired of shouting about the old SwaRon and having that back !!! I'm just counting the days till the GOD decides to show some mercy on me and just end my obsession for SwaRon once and for all !!! I run the freaking SwaRon AT and I feel like quitting. Even people like Rafi who was there from the very beginning have had enough !!! We're done promoting SwaRon / TanHa...what's the point when they aren't even the SwaRon we knew ??

The CVs can do what the want and judging by the silence of SwaRon fans lately on IF, I hope the CVs get the hint that we have given up and can't go through this torment any more !!!

👏
Abi, can't agree more to u. SwaRon was a sensation, a story which sent shivers down our spine.
I started watching D3 just bcoz of ArSha but soon I realised dat KR was another one of those cassinova mingles wid a headstrong girl type love story.
SwaRon were epic. The sheer magnificence of the plot, be it the intensity, the charm or elegance used to dwell us to an another world of dreams. But, sarcastically enough, the saga which was phenomenal has been slaughtered so cruelly by the creatives.
Sometimes I wonder, are they the same bunch of people who made us believe that our television was the most priceless commodity wen the clock stroked 7.
Its intolerable Abi n trust me, I don't have the guts to bear the TaaRey torture anymore.🤢
Ardour. thumbnail

Originally posted by: meery.

Niki honey, excellent post! Totally agree.
Comparing the golden days that D3 [and its fans] have seen, with the current depressant... its sad, really sad. 

Meera di, u replying on my thread, pinch me, am I dreaming?
 Thanks for maneuvering from ur busy schedule and replying to my  post.
Well said di, D3 has been synonymous to desolation, despair n dilemma now.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
WHAT  have they turned D3 into ?

Before the forum used to be FILLED with posts full of praises for the execution of a scene , analysing the psyche behind the characters actions and the philosophical symbolism of the scene , how brilliant the dance sequence turned out to be etc etc ... but now all we do is crib , bitch and whine. WHY ? Cuz the aforementioned is no longer applicable thanks to the ENTIRE plot being turned into a ridiculous caricature of what it used to be and no longer makes any sense to a mature audience .. JUST to accommodate the whims and fancies of the ultimate persona non grata that I do not care to name. And ofcourse her Soulmate, the self-proclaimed King of Loserville , Shivam.

Disappointed and DISGUSTED .
Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago
right D3 is lost I'm done with it no more
just hope 4 the swaron fans who still watch atleast they see sth good
otherwise I can't suggest D3 to anyone

nice post Nikki you said it truely from every perspective par kya kare jaha se bhi dekhe D3  dissapointing hai

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well i have nothing new to add what the rest are saying. Or you may say i have no more energy left to crib and complain. Unless the production house come up with the answers why the hell are SwaRon who are always ignored and butchered everything would be futile. Unless they give us a solid reason for the monsoon special treachery i am away from the show.
varshasubramani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed to the highest point!! May it be a SwaRonian or a KriYaanshnian we all are getting DENIAL!! We have made Palki what she is today!! I would say that even if we dont want to HATE Vrinda like seriously Vrinda is DAMN SWEET we are FORCED to hate her!! D3 has lost its CHARM!!  And I'll put the BLAME on Palki manh she knows she is at FAULT then why is she not reaching to us!! Is she soo IRRESPONSIBLE that she cant get to us!! We need JUSTICE for us!! We have done soo much for D3!! Made pages on FB and what did we get in result?? DENIAL!! Thanks a lot Palki for DISAPPOINTING us once again!! Bang On!! Heartiest Congratulations to Palki and the CVs 😃

And you know what I am not shocked and you know why because you did the same thing in DMG..

Yaar galti kari hai toh learn to admit!!
Ardour. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

WHAT  have they turned D3 into ?

Before the forum used to be FILLED with posts full of praises for the execution of a scene , analysing the psyche behind the characters actions and the philosophical symbolism of the scene , how brilliant the dance sequence turned out to be etc etc ... but now all we do is crib , bitch and whine. WHY ? Cuz the aforementioned is no longer applicable thanks to the ENTIRE plot being turned into a ridiculous caricature of what it used to be and no longer makes any sense to a mature audience .. JUST to accommodate the whims and fancies of the ultimate persona non grata that I do not care to name. And ofcourse her Soulmate, the self-proclaimed King of Loserville , Shivam.

Disappointed and DISGUSTED .

@ Blue- Rafz, specially for dese lines- 👏 👏
The forum has metamorphosed into a place of utter disgrace. The sheer brilliance of TanHa goes royally wasted. The entire screen space is devoted to an antagonist whose intentions are as clear as mist and a pitiable lady who roams around St. Louis wid a tag of BABYSITTERS DEMANDED.
Huh, can't believe I transferred my classes in the morning shift just to watch dis show.
Ardour. thumbnail

Originally posted by: marauder

Well i have nothing new to add what the rest are saying. Or you may say i have no more energy left to crib and complain. Unless the production house come up with the answers why the hell are SwaRon who are always ignored and butchered everything would be futile. Unless they give us a solid reason for the monsoon special treachery i am away from the show.

I wud only say- Its better to expect some pessimism coming along our way. We all cribbed, complained n cried wen they telecasted that so-called special episode.
But, all we got is sheer disappointment.. I m tired of waiting. Patience has its limits.
God bless TanHa for setting new standards for the Indian Television n Palki can do hell with D3 now.
beeny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree woth u gyz ab to inka zagda na karvaye to ahcha he & dono ko ladte dekhke na serl dekne ka mood ho nai ata...
hope agle week tk sab achchha bana de ...
wish onlu dis thing osske alava or kuch nao ho skta
KR_anki_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post nikita...
agree with you...
just lose hope from cvs and D3...dont want to say more...