gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys I am sorry I just couldn't hold it any longer. I have to say this now. Over the past few weeks I have noticed more topics about a specific contestant then I have in my history of the past 4 seasons. I don't need to be pointing it out because I think we all know what I am talking about. I understand MIDs that create repeated topics. Their thing is to basically get attention, however what I do not understand is senior members doing it, and when I say senior I don't mean members who's title is "senior member" I mean members who have been on this forum long enough to know better. I think by now all of you know how big of a fan I seem to be of sunidhi. Every time I watch an episode I have so many comments, and compliments regarding her however I do not go creating a new topic about her everyday. Another thing is it seems like there is a lot of arguments going on when it comes to personal opinions, to that all I will say is if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it. If you feel like it might offend someone, chances are it will. Basically what I am saying is we need to stop with this making multiple threads for the same topic and try to discuss opinions and views under the topics already posted. We do not realize this however I am sure Vijay bhai must have hard time managing the forum when it comes to space, since this is such a huge forum. So obviously we can't do anything to help personally but if we can keep some of these discussions under topics already open it would really help.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree...I just commented on one of those topics, to say that we do not need that many topics opened on the one contestant.  I opened one topic on this contestant, I will admit, but about a comment she made and I exclusively wrote it had nothing to do with her singing or any personal attack on her.Edited by CanadianAddict - 11 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😕 Ummm are we required to get your permission before posting our views? 😕 If you don't agree with the topic, ignore it...Why these long sermons? 😕
gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😕 Ummm are we required to get your permission before posting our views? 😕 If you don't agree with the topic, ignore it...Why these long sermons? 😕

I think I have kept my distance and I am not saying that you need permission all I am saying is just browse through a page or two before opening a new topic because they are just so many new topics open regarding the same subject that it seems to have taken up the entire forum as if this forum was just regarding a single subject. if that makes sense.